Katarina Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonDeDieu

04-27-2010

Hey guys i've been playing Garen versus a Kat and I realise something really stupid. While I use my Judgement spell and I cant be slow or when im stun I can just keep spinning. BUT against a Kat that use her ult, she can be stun, slow, exhaust or anything... So there is the point: Garen's active spell cant be stop / Katarina's ULT can be stop, slow, exhaust or just silence like nothing by Garen.

Can you please fix that thing and make that game a little bit more comprehensible!

Ring

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDeDieu View Post
Hey guys i've been playing Garen versus a Kat and I realise something really stupid. While I use my Judgement spell and I cant be slow or when im stun I can just keep spinning. BUT against a Kat that use her ult, she can be stun, slow, exhaust or anything... So there is the point: Garen's active spell cant be stop / Katarina's ULT can be stop, slow, exhaust or just silence like nothing by Garen.

Can you please fix that thing and make that game a little bit more comprehensible!
Only when you start typing more comprehensible sentences and paragraphs.

iviayhem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2010

yo yo. here's the thing. some ppl have moves that channel and some ppl have moves that instantly do dmg. u don't like channeling play something else. all because they're rivals doesn't mean they need exactly the same move setup bra

Gilthane

04-28-2010

yo yo. here's the thing. you dont get the point, why is Garen's move unstoppable while Kat's ult can be shut down by almost every champion. and he never said anything about the lore. bra.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2010

Death lotus > Garen.

Funny thing is watching the 2 *******s fight eachother while spinning... it's preety epic.

Mercurius

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilthane View Post
yo yo. here's the thing. you dont get the point, why is Garen's move unstoppable while Kat's ult can be shut down by almost every champion. and he never said anything about the lore. bra.
Probably because Garen's does horrible damage in comparison, and the fact he can't teleport on top of enemies at will.
Anything else you want cleared up, kiddo?

Almighty1

04-28-2010

Why would Garen even be fighting her in DL? Just silence her ult and proceed to rip...

Bljurg

04-28-2010

Garen can Decisive strike her and she is a gonner. Katarina is a WORST counterpart to Garen.

Tyth

04-28-2010

It's stupid to make dmg bursts vs Garen (good one). Just BB, BB ... then *finish* with DL.