Who should I get?

Akali 17 23.29%
LeBlanc 18 24.66%
Orianna 30 41.10%
Xin 8 10.96%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Should I get Xin, Akali, LeBlanc or Orianna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rdc30

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Played them all during free weeks and had a lot of fun with them all. But who should I get now? I have around 4.2k IP

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

07-25-2011

I *personally* enjoy playing Orianna and Xin.
They're the most fun to me.
However, they're to very different characters with very different kits and your own personal playstyle would ultimately determine who you choose.

Minrog

07-25-2011

It's probably going to be a roughly even split between Orianna and Akali. Because you haven't mentioned what kind of character you like to play, it's tough to tell which would be a better buy. I voted Akali because the other two you liked were more in your face assassin types, but if you like cautious and deliberate ranged AP then Orianna is your bot.

Nekrogen

07-25-2011

For akali you need the right runes. No question. If you do, she'll rape face.
LeBlanc is a great nuker and has a very easy time getting away and stopping enemies.
Orianna is a bit of a high skill curve, but she's a lot of fun.
Don't recommend xin, mostly a noobstomper. If you do end up getting him, jungle with him.

My recommendation: Akali. Just fits my playstyle more than the other 3.

Drekor

07-25-2011

Solo lane anti-carry/squishy pick Akali.
Jungler with super strong ganks pick Xin
Top tier AP carry pick Orianna

Orianna is easily the strongest out of the 4 of them but it depends on what you want...

Gofure

07-25-2011

You picked some very different characters, more or less it comes down to what champions you like or need.
Xin is great for ganking and taking down squishies, but you have to be sneaky about it until late game where you'll be tanky enough to not blow up in team fights.
Akali can harras melee champs and last hit minions even when lanning againt a ranged thatnks to her Q, and because she uses energy she cab stay in lane for a long time. She's more or less a get fed or starve character like Xin though, if the enemy knows how to counter you there is little hope of doing much besides using your R to pick off stragglers in team fights.
Orianna needs a bit of thinking early game due to her horrible damage and her expensive mana costs, you have to know when to harass with you Q without ending up out of mana. If you can go till about mid game though without getting yourself kille much though, her mana problems are almost not exista t and her damage and utility are great.
Can't say much about LeBlanc though, haven't played her

l0032

07-25-2011

at the end you'll pick orianna, and few weeks from now you'll never touch her again

edit: not because she's bad or anything. just gets boring extremely fast. why do all the work when you can play brand or annie

YordleLayHeeHoo

07-25-2011

Akali if you want to pubstomp
LeBlanc if you want to test your ability to force 20 minute surrenders
Xin Zhao if you want to kill Ashe as it is his sole purpose in life.
Orianna is just lol, don't buy her, seriously, she's awful... >_>

Grigori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YordleLayHeeHoo View Post
Akali if you want to pubstomp
LeBlanc if you want to test your ability to force 20 minute surrenders
Xin Zhao if you want to kill Ashe as it is his sole purpose in life.
Orianna is just lol, don't buy her, seriously, she's awful... >_>
--SSoOPOP

Rdc30

07-25-2011

bump