Play Button Does NOT WORK!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukelcf

07-25-2011

I double click 'League of Legends' icon on my desktop.

Everything seems normal, Online, News is recent, Play button is yellow, and the 2 green bars are all full.

BUT WHEN I CLICK PLAY >:[

The League of Legends logo pops up for a few seconds, then disappears.

I expect the log-in screen to pop up, BUT IT NEVER DOES.

In Task Manager ---> Processes, I can still see the LoL Launcher is still up, but I can't find it anywhere!!!

I've completely uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated, then restarted my computer, AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK DDD:

Please help me fix this problem I've spent 6 hours trying to fix this T___T

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-25-2011

Try this,

I can’t click the “Play” button on the patcher
1. Your Active Scripting is disabled, Go to Internet Options -> Security -> Active scripting (near the bottom) -> Enable -> OK. Restart the launcher.
2. You could be using an old version of the patcher, redownload and install League of Legends.

Quinzy

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Try this,

I can?t click the ?Play? button on the patcher
1. Your Active Scripting is disabled, Go to Internet Options -> Security -> Active scripting (near the bottom) -> Enable -> OK. Restart the launcher.
2. You could be using an old version of the patcher, redownload and install League of Legends.
I'm experiencing this as well, with League of Legends freshly downloaded today, Active scripting turned on and all drivers up to date, along with many others.

demonation1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-25-2011

Aregionius i am pretty sure that not being able to click play is the problem, the problem is that after you click play the game doesnt come up. i am having the same problem

shalabi20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information