The new katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opaqus

Senior Member

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawster View Post
i dont get the new ki, it doesn't stack so it's just a flat boost.
Okay? It boosts every attack you have, not just melee.

Quote:
the buff doesn't feel like a buff, she still plays the same. press r and procede to collect ip, win or lose.
Buffs don't need to change how a champ plays?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhuQPayMe

Member

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawster View Post
i dont get the new ki, it doesn't stack so it's just a flat boost.

the buff doesn't feel like a buff, she still plays the same. press r and procede to collect ip, win or lose.
KI is pure damage that does not get mitigated. R is less of a factor and Q is much more potent. KI + E is **** good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoGoGadget

Senior Member

05-04-2010

Why the HELL is anyone here suggesting spirit visage? It is the most useless item on katarina ever, it takes up a slot, and increases her healing.... wait a minute, SHE DOESNT HAVE HEALS! I play kat lots, and getting an item that increases healing on a hero who doesn't heal.... stupid.

Also, I find that stacking cleavers works extremely efficiently. It means you can start with long sword, cleaver is slightly cheaper as well, and although the armor pen isnt needed, nor is the lifesteal from bloodthrister...... Katarina never auto attacks, and she IS a squishy hero, hence most of the time bloodthirster will not have full charges, and be worse than cleaver.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angebeatrice

Senior Member

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGadget View Post
Why the HELL is anyone here suggesting spirit visage? It is the most useless item on katarina ever, it takes up a slot, and increases her healing.... wait a minute, SHE DOESNT HAVE HEALS! I play kat lots, and getting an item that increases healing on a hero who doesn't heal.... stupid.

Also, I find that stacking cleavers works extremely efficiently. It means you can start with long sword, cleaver is slightly cheaper as well, and although the armor pen isnt needed, nor is the lifesteal from bloodthrister...... Katarina never auto attacks, and she IS a squishy hero, hence most of the time bloodthirster will not have full charges, and be worse than cleaver.
You may want to reread the tooltip on Spirit Visage. It increases regeneration, not heals. That's obvious and clear.

As for the cleavers, I don't know if you're joking or not.

Lifesteal wins endgame on Katarina, and has since release. If anything, I'd get a brutalizer to start; and near endgame pick up a Last Whisper for the IAS and Armor Pen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peyo

Senior Member

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angebeatrice View Post
You may want to reread the tooltip on Spirit Visage. It increases regeneration, not heals. That's obvious and clear.

As for the cleavers, I don't know if you're joking or not.

Lifesteal wins endgame on Katarina, and has since release. If anything, I'd get a brutalizer to start; and near endgame pick up a Last Whisper for the IAS and Armor Pen.
he doesn't want IAS/Armor Pen, just a constant AD bonus...

stacking more than 3 BTs is useless (2x BT + SotO ftw)