Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Recommendations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stez Zero

07-24-2011

i think Riot should let us modify the item Recommendations In-game to the Char's we play like instead of items they recommend for kayle we should put the items we want to get in there sowe dont have to go through the pages etc etc.for other chars that we have.. well atleast 10 like the Mastery Pages somehow encorperate it on to the Mastery Page or make another one or w/e.. any Suggestions or Feedback?

Zamaru

07-25-2011

U can already do that with a MOD

Polish Dictator

07-25-2011

Quote:
xx zero legendz:
i think riot should let us modify the item recommendations in-game to the char's we play like instead of items they recommend for kayle we should put the items we want to get in there sowe dont have to go through the pages etc etc.for other chars that we have.. Well atleast 10 like the mastery pages somehow encorperate it on to the mastery page or make another one or w/e.. Any suggestions or feedback?

I would love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!