Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insta Locks Tank

07-24-2011

Lol, isn't pantheon is going to be under power?

No phreak, that was long ago.

Fateborn

07-24-2011

Nice clean animation for Tryndamere, and Pantheon new skin...in his change... funny.

Audiio

07-24-2011

I've never seen anyone call Corki OP. Almost nobody in low ELO or normal games even plays him. They're going to make him so useless.

His burst damage? Really? He's a good champion because of his sustained damage. He doesn't have "burst". The closest thing is his Q which doesn't do noticeable damage late game.

FishySummoner

07-24-2011

typo ! Can?t

Wrathgarr

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonosaki View Post
Ugh.. Why does Riot think TF is a good character? His ult is the only reason hes viable.
Can't tell if trolling, or just stupid.

Kroghar

07-24-2011

Not sure about the Galio rework, as much as I love this champ, still feel like he's struggling to get a good role. Currently he's a Caster/Support/Tank, doesn't excel at any one, but is a decent package. You're trying to make him more of a Tank/Support, but with his Ult being his only tank ability, he'll never be able to fully take on that role.

Excited for Tryn changes, I'd love him to be a more stable champ, he's a lot of fun, but he's either carry overly well, or suck overly bad.

TF Global Nerf is Yay, Panth Global nerf is Boo, but with upcoming buffs I'll hold judgement.

RustyHelicopter

07-24-2011

i can?t wait either

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Shen's ult still global?

Kill4Living

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

why buff trynd ... really we all complain about the opness.. and giving him a hard time early was the only thing that balanced him ... thanks a lot riot... i want to know who are the ****heads that test these patches for serious... 12 year old with down syndrome?
why nerf p?nth ulti? i understand a bit about tf but panthh seriously....
why so little range from global to 1/4 of the amp ... at least make it from base to mid or sth...

Codename X

07-24-2011

So, when is Wukong coming? -.-