Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Audiio

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 671aznpozer View Post
I really wish they didn't nerf Corki. I mean at the higher ELO games I'm sure he's one of the best AD carrys. But there is a reason why people like myself don't see him a lot. He's not just some champ any goober can pick up and dominate with. I dunno, I thought he was balanced. Yeah maybe in the higher ELO games he's probably 1 of 2 of the most popular carries. But it's not like I was seeing him in 80% of normal queue games dominating all the time.

Oh well. i guess it's truly hard to find a balance between low ELO (like myself) and high ELO players. i..e XZ Nerf vs Ashe nerf.
Exactly. They need to make him a free champ for a week before they decide to make any changes. Listen to the current feedback. I guarantee you people who actually try him won't complain haha.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 671aznpozer View Post
Oh speaking of his ult. They nerf'd the range on his teleport ability, but what about the global CV? sadly if they did not limit this range as well. I could still seem him getting banned a lot.
This is what I'm afraid of--TF will still be permabanned+picked because of the reveal portion, still...which is a great addition, but it much much more tailored to very high ELO play.

I just don't want to see TF become one of those "awesome" picks for high ELO, but trash picks for pretty much everything else.

For an assassin, he sucks at that role---he's kind of in this weird ranged carry+support+pusher+assassinish, but he's not particularly good at any of them except support...because of his ult.

Bluvlol

07-24-2011

it all meh riot just moves in trends dont like a patch wait a while tf and panth and corki will be op again in about a month i just lol at fast responses like corki is never gonna be playable again or tf or panth is just silly

KimJongIllest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Phreak, Can you detail the GP nerfs?

Evrys

07-24-2011

Why are you nerfin my Corki?! (((((((((((

SoulBlazerX

07-24-2011

I hate the TF nerf, now you can't help your teammates the moment your respawn these are BS patches. I hope you buff TF to compensate for removing almost all his utility.

Prajith

07-24-2011

tryns idea is interesting..... BUT WHY KILL TF? his ult was the best thing about him and made him the most fun to play. RIP TF.

Torenia

07-24-2011

Is TF/Panth's ults range increase each level or are they the same across the board?

Raymond Chau

07-24-2011

... one of the great things about tf and pant was the global ult to show up. Whats next shen can only stand ppl that are in his lane? cmon riot there are better things to nerf than global ults. lower ap ratios on tf or nerf GP or nerf Udyr don't nerf tf's ulti and say done.

Master Dim Sum

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
This is what I'm afraid of--TF will still be permabanned+picked because of the reveal portion, still...which is a great addition, but it much much more tailored to very high ELO play.

I just don't want to see TF become one of those "awesome" picks for high ELO, but trash picks for pretty much everything else.

For an assassin, he sucks at that role---he's kind of in this weird ranged carry+support+pusher+assassinish, but he's not particularly good at any of them except support...because of his ult.
The funny thing is he's supposed to be an assassin, but his global ult/vision helped him fill a carry role.

I think with the nerf on his ulti, and hopefully CV that will make him more balanced. However, yes I'm sure they will need to buff his stats a little more and nerf in some areas as well. I think it would be great if they figured out a way to make him mainly an assassin. Not support/carry/assassin.

However, I think if they do him right, he will probably start to replace Noc. Because even with the nerf, Noc can't ulti lane to lane. While TF can.