Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nilok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceMixt View Post
cya in a couple hours!!
IDK, if a Steam scale comes around, it may be longer for him.

Belcebubbles

Recruiter

07-25-2011

Trynda and Xin should be Nerfed instead of GP...

bennyLoL

07-25-2011

I'm an avid TF player, and I have to admit that the unlimited range on his global ult (although fun) was somewhat OP as I could often times enter a team fight, do some damage, get low, TP back to base, then ult back in to the fight and mop up. However, I think if they nerf the ult they should buff some of his other stats, like making AD TF viable again.

Bailiff

07-25-2011

everyone stop whining. Its not your game, so either play it or dont. You paid for their services that doesnt mean you get to be a personal hand in their balance decisions.

Thaoden

07-25-2011

oh just another thing i wanted to point out. TF is still an excelent champ. if he mids he can gank either lane instantly at lvl 6 giving his team not only better farming but better ganking at early levels. also you have vision. less need for wards. AP TF atw.

SupremeStar

07-25-2011

"Isn't Pantheon going to be underpowered?" LOL stfu.

Inanimate Object

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

So the Galio damage nerfs are basically saying "STOP PLAYING CHAMPS CREATIVELY PLAY THEM HOW WE WANT YOU TO HE'S A TANK SO DONT BUILD AP". Which is much the same for their reasoning on nerfing AP Alistar when they don't realise the thing that makes him tier 1 IS NOT his damage, it's his stun duration and his ultimate that allows him to tank without any items.

Arteek

07-25-2011

I've seen games whcih are close and people are always equal on turrets and on team gold and when you reach the 2 nexus turrets stage panth/tf just waits for your entire team to engage in a team fight, teleports and eats dem turrets and nexus.

Mortox

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceOfFire View Post
So the Galio damage nerfs are basically saying "STOP PLAYING CHAMPS CREATIVELY PLAY THEM HOW WE WANT YOU TO HE'S A TANK SO DONT BUILD AP". Which is much the same for their reasoning on nerfing AP Alistar when they don't realise the thing that makes him tier 1 IS NOT his damage, it's his stun duration and his ultimate that allows him to tank without any items.
What's the problem with this?

Tanks can have specific roles (as tanks) just like any other champ in the game.

You don't play Annie as anything but AP unless you're trolling. You don't play Ashe as anything but AD carry unless you're trolling. You don't play Soraka as anything but support unless you're trolling.

Now you don't play Galio as anything but tank unless you're trolling.

XTreeX

07-25-2011

Why nerf the global ults? what was so OP about it? please explain a bit more.... (im not even gonna play twisted fate now,..........
This patch was rediculously stupid...............(except for the tryndamere rework)