AD Carry Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImortalWarlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

So i was building my rune page and i dunno if tahts the best i could get:

Marks: Arm Pen
Seal: Flat Armor
Gylph: AS( I want to change this)
Quints: Arm Pen x3 ( i am thinking to go 2 health 1 arm pen)

I pretend to play mostly by this order Caitlyn > Ashe > Tristana > MF

Plz help me

Hwa Ryun

07-24-2011

ArPen Reds
Flat Armor Yellow
Mp5 Blues (either, it comes down to preference)
AD Quints

Zyren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Marks: Armor Pen
Seals: Mp5 per Level
Glyphs: Flat Magic Resist
Quints: Flat AD or Armor Pen

ImortalWarlord

07-24-2011

thx for the replies but the flat ad isto help cs right?

Hwa Ryun

07-24-2011

Yup

EchoRex

07-24-2011

Marks: ArPen
Seals: MRegen/Level
Glyphs: MResist/Level
Quints: Movespeed x2 with ArPen x1

MoNk Nz

07-25-2011

Caitlyn > Ashe > Tristana > MF

Personally for Cait and Ashe if im going bot with "nocs" support and we want to have early lane control. I am talking about pushing them out of xp range at lvl1 and shutting down farm until either lvl6 or someone comes to gank. I "personally" find this very strong if you know the enemy team is going to have hard carry & support bot lane.

This is about being able to "poke" with Piltover Peacemaker / Volley. You can "poke" while they are at their turret. You should "poke" right after your auto attack(animation cancelling at low AS).

This helps alot with the "trade" game. Positioning is always "VERY"(i repeat VERY!!) important as AD ranged carry. If you can position yourself(safely) so that when your enemy goes for the creep kill with an auto attack you get at least one auto attack followed by your "poke"(this could be after your second or third shot). This will often force your enemy lane heroes to cast for creep kills. Which often cant last long until lvl6(sometimes making it so they cant combo properly with ult) or until a gank arrives.

I have run ArP marks / AD quints and AD marks / ArP quints. And find it does help against anyone that for some reason(dont even ask me why) has Doran's Shield bot lane. Anyway i just rambling now. So i wont go into Trist, MF with i rune / mastery similar to each other.

24/6/0
Marks: Flat AD
Seals: Flat Ar
Glyphs: Flat Mr
Quints: Flat AD

Jairoe

07-25-2011

Personally I would run flat Mana Regen seals and flat MR Glyphs. Otherwise, there's not much mroe you can do to your rune page, you would just have to practice and learn how to zone which ranged ad is just a master of. Be annoying with your autoattack and be able to last hit half way decently. You want to control as much of the lane as possible i.e. farm your ass off while preventing the other champs from doing the same.

EchoRex

07-25-2011

Flat regen/resist seals/glyphs are out performed by per level ones by level 5 iirc.

Jairoe

07-25-2011

Depends on the rune, some actually aren't outperformed until level 11 which is somewhat late.