Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop and HUD suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabelan

Recruiter

07-24-2011

HUD:

Please fix the scroll text, it doesn't display everything properly. Leave it for most settings as not displaying much or anything at all but I personally would like to see the text float over my head properly.

Shop:

Add an instant search. Look at google instant for instance, it should be implemented like that. It would make using the shop so much more convenient, things are organized well but for new players helping them out by saying "get rylai's" means "Oh, go to magic -> ability power -> search list for Rylai's."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhillieForce

07-24-2011

I agree with the shop search feature. Actually, I was going to suggest the same thing until I saw your forum post, so I decided to support it, instead. I think the shop is very well organized, and easy for new players to get just what they want. However, if they want to return and buy the same item again, it may be difficult if they forgot where it is located. Having a search feature for the in-game shop would help those players more quickly locate the items they need and return to the battle with haste.