Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bonus IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aellivor

07-24-2011

Up until level 10 I had been playing beginner level coop vs ai matches for the bonus ip. Since level 10 though it's been telling me the bonus wasn't activated so I figured maybe it was from playing and winning to many matches recently. Now I've tried doing the next level of ai, but still no bonus ip. So is that bonus I was receiving just a level 1-10 special thing?

melonexploder

07-24-2011

The game gives you a free IP boost for the games you play in the first 10 levels, regardless of game mode. That's probably why after level 10 you stop getting it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-24-2011

From levels 1-10, new players get a minor IP boost (I believe it's in the 25% range), if you want a boost after (or in addition to) that, you need to purchase it via RP from the store.