Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: Hotkeys for Item actives.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AaroniusH

07-24-2011

Hey everyone,

I have a suggestion that I think would help out tremendously for gameplay. That's adding hotkeys for item abilities (I.e. press a hotkey to activate Shurelya's Reverie or Randuin's Omen)

I think that using the numbers 1-6 above the QWER keys would be the best place for the hotkeys. You could either press the number for the corresponding item slot, or, perhaps, a user would press 1 for the first activateable item, 2 for the 2nd, etc., etc.

The primary reason I ask this is that the item slot is a little small. To move my cursor over there to click the item I need to activate that instant and then return it to the field could be the difference between a kill and a death, or a clean getaway vs. getting heartlessly slaughtered in a 5v1 because your character is a tad slow...

Like this, dislike this, idc. But I felt that this would really help.

Kaliados

07-24-2011

You can change the hotkey for the item slots, and you can organize the items in the slots. Maybe I'm not understanding your question, but I think its already in the game.

AaroniusH

07-24-2011

Yeah, you're right. Apparently I didn't look at the hotkey options hard enough to find that...

I have no objections with this post being deleted since it was posted in ignorance