LOLbase.net

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HXSC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Which of our games are selected to be put into this website? What merit does their database carry?

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

I'm pretty sure that website hasn't been updated or maintained in about twenty years. So uh, none. It has no merit.

WinnidaPoohBear

Recruiter

07-24-2011

Apparently you have to manually update your own info into the database. Look to the right it says something about that.

HXSC

07-24-2011

Well,

a. It has my games up to June, which I presume means somebody I played with entered me as one of the ppl they played w/

b. Why is my rating up there?

c. How do they know how many losses/ wins I have? Wins I understand, but losses are like... wtf u stalking me?

Litral

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXSC View Post
Well,

a. It has my games up to June, which I presume means somebody I played with entered me as one of the ppl they played w/

b. Why is my rating up there?

c. How do they know how many losses/ wins I have? Wins I understand, but losses are like... wtf u stalking me?
AFAIK:

a. correct.

b. c., When you upload your logfile, the win/loss and elo of all of your teammates are in there, so lolbase can extract that information.

Dj Hellbane

HXSC

07-24-2011

Quote:
Then how does this website garner its information?