"Actually get some more kills than me before you give me advice"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sappihron

07-24-2011

Hahahaha lol I had a game the other day where we had one of these "hotshot" aka "fed" yi's o the enemy team. it was back and forth a very tough game and this yi was mouthing of etc etc as they all do. I was playing pantheon and tried to run from him at one point towards endgame. Of course he just highlandered and caught me and I died so he was ragging on me even more. In reply, while he was up at our base and our team was defending form theirs I grand skyfalled into their base and killed their nex that shut him up :P

RoCCocheLLo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

I love when Fed Yi's brag about their ridic score, or when Trynd is fed or whichever OP champion is Fed, then u add him to friends list. Later u take a look at their match history and u see a 2 10 5 score on that champion, and u just cant stop laughing.

biomorph

07-24-2011

This is a common problem because champions like yi and trynd with early crit builds can get a insane early game. However when people start getting geared up it usually only takes one stun to put them out of the game.
They should be a little more respectful of their tank who gets frustrated when the constantly jerk around places where they cant protect them.
Suck cockyness has cost me the game ever so many times because all it takes for the enemy is to group up and gank the straggler and push turrets because those with heavy farm are not there to protect or counter push.
But if they just throw the attitude and refuse to cooperate then you need to bite the apple, report and pray for better matchmaking next game.

thunion

07-24-2011

And thats the truth,i am not an awesome player and i do mystakes.. alots of them,however i am really experienced player,and i really hate when a guy tells me to gtfo after my LOGICAL and USEFUL advice(which isinit even insulting,i rarely use dont go alone noob or somthing) just becouse he is 5/5 and i am 3/5 "_"