What are some good duo lane champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frogsterking

07-23-2011

What are some good duo lane champions?

I have Soraka, I probably need to learn another support as well. What are some other good champions for the duo lane?

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

almost all the supports are good in lol. i would recommend taric if you have a buddy to play with. usually taric can set up kills pretty well and help sustain with the heals. sona seems to be great with her utility of spells, esp her ult. if you want a "late game" support, janna would be it. from personal experience, you will need a strong early game AD (i.e. not ashe)

Jade Yeti

07-23-2011

Taric is particularly good with pushing or pulling champs in a double lane, esspecially on the defensive. My friend and I use a Blitz/Taric combo where blitz will pull to a the turret and taric will stun. It's harder as you get into higher brackets but every now and then people will get overzealous and fall for it still. Later game I always end up a sparkly, high hp, stun gun. If you like frustrating people with stuns and getting snowball stacks via assists, Taric is fun.

Ramoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Leona+Anything with damage.

Deinbeck

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Yeti View Post
Taric is particularly good with pushing or pulling champs in a double lane, esspecially on the defensive. My friend and I use a Blitz/Taric combo where blitz will pull to a the turret and taric will stun. It's harder as you get into higher brackets but every now and then people will get overzealous and fall for it still. Later game I always end up a sparkly, high hp, stun gun. If you like frustrating people with stuns and getting snowball stacks via assists, Taric is fun.

I did this with a buddy, it was way better than expected. Taric is great in general IMO.