Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rate my hero!

5. Awesome! 1 20%
4. Good! 1 20%
3. Average. 2 40%
2. Bad. 1 20%
1. Poor. 0 0%
Voters 5 .

[Champion Concept] Hajin, the Martial Arts Keeper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowFall

07-23-2011

Story: Once there was an ancient cult, named Qiinchi-Mitsui. It was a large clan of highlanders-monks, they had secret martial traditions. Sadly, now their cult became history, any information about them is considered lost... Until... Until the one strong warrior came from the highest mountains of Shadow Isles. So, his name was Hajin, and he announced that he will crush anyone who dare to fight with him. In League of Legends.
(yeah im bad at writing lore)

Tags: Bruiser, Assassin.

Base stats: High health, High damage, Low attack speed, Average health regen, Average armor and mdef.

Special note: He uses energy.

How he looks in game: I would suggest something like Bruce Lee appearances, though he must have unique detail. For example, a monk's clothes that change its color while doing various abilities.

Passive: Charged - When Hajin has full energy, he gains 15% bonus movement speed.

Quote:
Mechanics looks like... boots of mobility. yeah mostly this bonus will affect you when you want to initiate.
Around 7 seconds cooldown and 60 energy
Q: 360* Degree-Kick - Hajin performs a martial art move, allowing him to hit every enemy around him in 300 radius, that deals basic attack damage(+0.5 rate from bonus ad). If this ability hits only one enemy, the damage dealt to him will be doubled and cooldown of this ability will be reduced by 2 seconds. Every hit of this ability also applies "on-hit effects" Doesn't apply crits.
Quote:
Mechanics looks like... Twitch's ultimate - it applies on-hit effects like his ult but it doesnt apply crits and he performs only 1 hit (not in lane but in aoe)
Around 14 seconds cooldown and 80 energy
W: Tiger Jump - Hajin jumps at target location, deals 20/40/60/80/100(+1 rate from bonus ad) damage and stuns everyone in a very small radius for 1 second.
Quote:
Mechanics looks like...Tristana's Jump, it has a bit lower cd than hers, though it doesnt refresh by kills or assists, and this ability is more useful for melee ad
Around 10 seconds cooldown and 60 energy
E: Electricity Consumer -
(Passive) Every 5th attack, Hajin debuffs enemy with Electricity Charges. There can be only 3 charges on one enemy. Electricity Charge stack lasts 5 seconds.
(Active) Hajin consumes all electricity charges around him in 800 radius, deals 15/30/45/60/75 damage and restores 10 energy for every consumed electricity charge.
Quote:
Mechanics looks like...Kennen's W, it also gathers stacks and shoots lightings on it, but it restores energy and stacks can be placed only by normal hits
Around 110/100/90 seconds cooldown and No Cost
R: Invincible Spirit - The ancient gods of martial arts give all their power to Hajin. For next 4 attacks he will do 4 following effects:

1st hit - Ravage - The damage of next attack will be increased by 100/150/200%. (Doesn't stack with sheen, lichbane, trinity force effects.)
2nd hit - Breaker - Slows enemy's atk speed and movespeed for 30/35/40%.
3rd hit - Silencer - Silences enemy for 1/1.5/2 seconds.
4th hit - Thumper - Stuns enemy for 0.5/1/1.5 seconds.

Quote:
Mechanics looks like... unique. seriously, i dont know a champion in lol with an ability, similar to this awesome ability
How to do as Hajin:
  • You can use E and R effects to maximize damage from Q aoe hit and spread debuffs over all enemies.
  • Good timing allows you to choose desired effect from R and splash it as aoe by Q
  • Also item-on-hit effects, such as Black Cleaver, Madred and Frozen Mallet can do a great combo with Q
  • Use your W carefully, it's your the only escape ability.

How to do against Hajin:

• If Hajin uses his W ability, it will be pretty hard to escape from fight for him after.
  • His Q deals double damage if you stay alone close to him, so stay close to your allies.

Overall conclusion: His mechanics are looking like Lee Sin's a bit, however I had idea in my mind about this champion a long time ago, in dota times, he didn't fit in its physics, so I believe that he will find his place right here. He is made to debuff enemy, make his debuffs aoe, and make it easier to him to do debuffs, lol. I hope you like my champion and hope that Riot will read this someday. Thanks!

Rate my hero! And sorry for my not very good English.

See also my another hero here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=898919

SnowFall

07-23-2011

bump

SnowFall

07-23-2011

bump

SnowFall

07-24-2011

bump

SnowFall

08-11-2011

bump

SnowFall

09-07-2011

not forgotten

SnowFall

09-11-2011

+1

SnowFall

09-14-2011

+2

SnowFall

09-17-2011

+3

SnowFall

10-03-2011

bump