Champion Spotlight: Kayle, the Judicator

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXxTartarusxXx

07-23-2011

when are they gonna nerf caitlyn?

TBKrulez

07-23-2011

Stupid nerfing is stupid.

Fire2thesky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

the way she plays now is IDENTICAL to the way she was played before... they just buffed early game and nerfed late game, which needed to be done.... I don't even really see how Kayle was remade other than certain variables on her spells being adjusted. I was thinking that the remake was going to give her completely new abilities

BloodxLust

07-23-2011

40 second cooldown on an invulnerability ulti is op.

SziLee

07-23-2011

Ty riot for this stupid nerf ?! So are you guys serious ? Why did you nerf her ? Make her better early game ? Wait what ? Lower her dmg late game ?! Wtfh !?!?!?!?!?

Texas Pete

07-23-2011

I will have to lean with the negatives on hear. The new appearance is great (old one was very dated, although i was using battleborn anyways)

The new rework.. I will have to play before final judgement, but it seems like a giant nerf. I don't think 100% uptime vs 92% uptime on Righteous Fury(final rank with 40%cdr) is going to make up for the giant crushing nerf on her passive.

Also I can't say I like that her heal has been nerfed. She had one of the most inefficient/weakest heals in the game for healing (because of haste buff) so nerfing it further seems sad.

Even the reckoning "buff" is questionable. Its slow missile speed made it awesome for tower harass, because you could get in range, launch and be out of range of turret when it finally hit.

Really, I can't say that this rework surprises me, I have always thought her passive was completely out of balance with just about anyone else in the game. But still sad to see it, maybe it won't be so bad in practice.

Steelaegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

So far I dislike every remake they have done... what was done to evelyn was horrible, now kayle ubber nerf... Next time I'll pray that the "remake" eyes don't catch any other of my champs

Zardoc

07-23-2011

You don't think that rework was a bit over the top? No...?

GrigorMortis

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire2thesky View Post
the way she plays now is IDENTICAL to the way she was played before... they just buffed early game and nerfed late game, which needed to be done.... I don't even really see how Kayle was remade other than certain variables on her spells being adjusted. I was thinking that the remake was going to give her completely new abilities
-
-
You're forgetting about the totally changed innate passive.... and that's the "headshot" part of the whole story IMO.... the other things are "slightly painful", but not overly crippling...... :SSS

TrenixPL

Recruiter

07-23-2011

Most reworks were horrible, this one is promising. Just hope she isn't overpowered.