Champion Spotlight: Kayle, the Judicator

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

07-22-2011

Nice try, Phreak, but you're not fooling me. Unless her flat numbers got a HUGE boost, Kayle is going to be ruined by this nerf.

Oh yeah, how much IP will she cost now? Since this is a major rework (complete with new model and emotes), I suppose you'll feel it's justified to reprice her to 6300 IP? Oh come on, don't pretend you didn't at least consider it!

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Wow.

Sir On The Edge

Recruiter

07-22-2011

Looks good, I like the new passive.

dsifu

07-22-2011

nice nerf. her passive is terrible compared to the old one.

edit: to elaborate, there's absolutely no reason to play kayle as hybrid anymore. you either go full AP (which will be weaker than AD) or go full AD/AS.

Emperial Reaper

07-22-2011

WOW. amazing. i had her for a while but lost interest actually. i like the new change. still waiting for you guys to make a dragon or dragon rider type character. WOULD BE AMAZING!!

Karl Marks

07-22-2011

She looks a lot better

KiwiTheTORT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Yep, sounds like huge nerfs across the board for her. GJ.

Edit: Let's take someone with a poor early game and nerf her sustainability on top of it then make her late game far worse than it was before, herp derp.

Zonosaki

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Nice try, Phreak, but you're not fooling me. Unless her flat numbers got a HUGE boost, Kayle is going to be ruined by this nerf.
Yep. All these idiots going "Wow a remake" aren't even Kayle players and they don't understand how she works or what makes her strong. This is a HUGE NERF.

Funster

07-22-2011

Will she still be able to go full support?

SandBeard

07-22-2011

I don't see that many changes :/

I mean there are changes, but not sure how really her early game has improved by them, but clearly her older passive was more fun.