Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Kayle, the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshiKiller

07-27-2011

Riot messed up SO badly here but will they ever admit it? Nope.

TheMolluskK

07-28-2011

Please riot... put her back... you've rooted her...

Epylon

07-28-2011

There have been few topics that have actually inspired me to post on these forums. So while it looks like i'm %100 new, I've in fact been playing for quite some time.

I never personally got a chance to play the old Kayle, but I'd seen it done from many friends and enemies alike. With the new rework in place I watched this video and figured i'd give her a try. My conclusion is this. No surprise, Her killing power isn't even viable. You have to build so much AS, and on hit effects that there's no room left for any real damage. Late game you might as well be blowing on the enemy champs with your wings. Even if the enemy team doesn't build any MR or Armor, you still don't do any viable damage. And what other skill in the game has a such a long cool down without doing anything useful such as Kayle's new W? I could go on, but it's all already been said.

Basically Riot, either fix her Asap, or just do us all a favor, and give us the old Kayle back.

Kitty Goddess

07-28-2011

Oh my god I hate this new passive. She's terrible late game now and WAY more item-dependent now and much weaker. Her heal has been murdered and now she's just a right-clicker. I think this is pretty **** anti-fun. If only the new model were for a champ that was actually enjoyable