Unofficial RP Event 1.31

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerto View Post
"You shall desecrate the dead no longer! Prepare to feel my blade, infidel!"

Swerto heard the cry behind him, he turned to see the charging warrior. He widened his grin as he stepped behind his minions, putting them between him and the interloper. His bone shiled was completely restored, but he wouldn't risk a close quarters battle without weakening the target with his minions first.

"More bones for the pile!" Swerto cried out as he created a bone Javellin and tossed it at the attacker.
The necromancer turned, retreating behind his shield of death. This coward would soon learn that the dead cannot stop a true Demacian fervor. A spiked bone materialized from the corpses, and was hurtled by the Necromancer towards Cristoph. The fiendish weapon catches his shoulder pad, knicking his armour in an alarming fashion. For a bone, it could cut deep.

"Coward..." the discharged mutters. This man was certainly a strong necromancer, but he was going to learn rather quickly that black magics cannot protect him from everything. Especially himself.

Cristoph slid onto his knee, flipping a small switch on his gunblade. He was in range to try to fire a shot. The D.O.O.M crystals have not drained a lot of residual necromantic energy, but it was enough to fire a single shot, maybe provoking a magical response. Then again, one shot could be enough to turn the tides of war.

Following his instincts, he aims quickly and pulls the trigger. A maelstrom of wild necromantic energies erupt wildly from the barrel. It screams as if the souls of the dead themselves were being shot out of the gun. The black magic twists and turns, but it still forms itself methodically arround one main body which darted towards the Necromancer.

ipleadthefif208

07-24-2011

Turin awakes. His thoughts came to him as slow as the forming of amber. The first one that comes to him is "Gore" the second "Where is my liege?". His thoughts started to come back to him quicker, soon his mind was flooded with memories and questions. The last memory he had was in a boat somewhere but other than that it was fuzzy. He looked at his hand and he became sick. The hand looked like it was decayed some of his bone was showing. Something urged him to move, specifically towards the shouting and twang of metal. Next to him lied his Grey blade which he picked up. He at first shambled to the commotion. But as he got closer he composed himself holding his blade up he rushed into the fray. He sniffed the air as he ran. A voice whispered "Smells like salvation"

He quickly found himself among a group of Demacians and undead fighting. His mind seemed to take a back seat to his insincts as he hacked and slashed at the both of them. At first his attacks were sloppy but slowly they became more refined, closer to the skills he had in his previous life.

The small group of Demacians near him viewed him as a more of a target then the other undead, while the undead seemed confused to be attacked by another undead.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/824

((Did I do something wrong?))

Saggins

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/824

(Did I do something wrong?)
((Post all out of character comments and links in double parenthesis, not single. Other than that, you're fine.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy51 View Post
The necromancer turned, retreating behind his shield of death. This coward would soon learn that the dead cannot stop a true Demacian fervor. A spiked bone materialized from the corpses, and was hurtled by the Necromancer towards Cristoph. The fiendish weapon catches his shoulder pad, knicking his armour in an alarming fashion. For a bone, it could cut deep.

"Coward..." the discharged mutters. This man was certainly a strong necromancer, but he was going to learn rather quickly that black magics cannot protect him from everything. Especially himself.

Cristoph slid onto his knee, flipping a small switch on his gunblade. He was in range to try to fire a shot. The D.O.O.M crystals have not drained a lot of residual necromantic energy, but it was enough to fire a single shot, maybe provoking a magical response. Then again, one shot could be enough to turn the tides of war.

Following his instincts, he aims quickly and pulls the trigger. A maelstrom of wild necromantic energies erupt wildly from the barrel. It screams as if the souls of the dead themselves were being shot out of the gun. The black magic twists and turns, but it still forms itself methodically arround one main body which darted towards the Necromancer.
Excited by the great clash on the field below him, Flintlock Jo retracts his looking glass back into its proper pocket and hurriedly scrambles down the cliff-side for a more personal investigation. Closing half of the distance with the two combatants, Flintlock's face is now shadowed by an arrant sickly green necromantic miasma released from the countless corpse explosions. His pace slows and his breathing becomes heavy as he comes upon the nauseating smell of rotting corpses. Flintlock's boots sink as his heels wade through small pools of human flesh and crack the countless broken digits, skull shards and femurs that litter the ground.

As he nears the battle a green bloated hand with black and yellow fingernails reaches out of the fog and clasps Flintlock's sleeve. Groaning with mindless uncertainty it stumbles onto him.

"Shhhh, I'm on yer side, now let go o'me." The pirate whispers as he brushes the seemingly compliant servant off of him.

Determined to understand both the Necromancer and the D.O.O.M. magic that the Demacian is employing Flintlock Jo proceeds further, keeping a hand in his coat grasping his firearm.

Now standing just thirty paces from the engagement his eyes focus on Cristoph's charging gunblade, eagerly waiting to see the impact it will have on powerful Necromancer.

ipleadthefif208

07-24-2011

Blood and gore splattered the ground around the newly arisen Turin. The dismembered bodies of his adversaries were strewn all around him. The arms and legs of the undead twitched with life were not a threat any longer.

Turin looked up, he faced the captain of the Demacian detachment he had just slew. The captain did not waver in the sight of the undead foe. His eyes behind his brilliant golden helm were cold. The Demacian held up his shield in front of his torso. The Demacian emblem shone bright on the shield.

"For my comrades!! For my Family!! For Demacia!!!!!!"

The captain charged straight at Turin who was caught off guard by the assault. The captain smashed into Turin's torso and sent him sliding into the gore Turin had just wrought. Shards of bones and broken steel tore through his leg.

Turin slowly got up and saw just in time that the captain was charging agian, Turin quickly rolled out of the way. Lunging at his enemy's back with a stab. The captain expertly pivoted around and knocked aside the sword with his shield, aiming an overhead slash at Turin's brow.

Instinct kicked in again and Turin caught the blade with his hand, the blade cutting deep into his flesh. Reaching forward Turin bit the captains neck that was exposed, pulling back he ripped out the juggular vain. A fountain of blood sprayed as the captain fell to the ground.

Turin walked over and picked up his sword and scanned his surrondings. He spotted a necromancer taking fire from a gunblade wielding person. He also saw a sailor of some sort spectating the fight.

The sight of the sailor sent a rush of memories, of his liege and the rest of his squad on a boat. With a Captain Charite or something. He looks again at the body of the Demacian, Turin remembers the offenses the Demacians had committed against his liege, and his allegiance to his adopted nation Noxus, though this was in a past life, he wondered if it were still true. Turin shook his head and made his way over to the sailor.

Cathari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/825))

"Hmph, first trip to this place and I stumble across a war? You have got to be kidding me," said xaneak, scanning the field of battle and picking out who was a big target and who was just an ordinary soldier.

Not knowing about either army, xaneak decides to take a more diplomatic approach and find out just who is fighting for what.

Xaneak rides his horse down to what looked to be the main tent of the army on the offensive, full of people in dark looking armor or robes as well as having a few mutants fighting for them. Calmy, xaneak walked up to the front of the tent and asked the guard what was going on.

"War against demacia, general swain inside making strategy," said the man.
"You think this general of yours would be interested in another man to help your cause?" asked xaneak, "of course, I would require something worth the while."
"Maybe, general swain only want good people though, you have to prove yourself against another soldier," replied the man.
"Well, why don't you let me in so I can prove my skills to him," said xaneak.
"Need to be inspected to go in," said the man.

Xaneak nodded and spread his arms allowing the guards to take his weapons until he was done talking to this Swain person. After they though they had all of them, they let xaneak in.

"Who is this man? I have no time for peasants," said swain, not even looking up from his desk.
"I'm a fighter, one interested in helping your cause, do you need to know more?" said xaneak, respecting swains bluntness.
"HA! Interested in joining our cause. If I let every half-ass who could swing a sword into my ranks, let alone paying to let them in, I would have the worst army in the world," said swain, "you'll have to prove yourself first, boy" he finished, finally looking up from his desk.
"I was told I would have to best one of your men in combat, give me someone to fight and I'll show you," replied xaneak.
"No no I have few enough men as it is, I'll start you off with something bigger," swain said, walking out of the tent. "See that man over there?" he said, pointing to a heavily armored soldier from the enemy army that was easily killing anyone who challenged him. "I want you to kill him and bring me back his helmet."
"And if I do? xaneak said, studying the mans fighting style and how many soldiers were with him.
"Well, then you'll get paid. Of course, if you can at least get my men to say you were a prime force in taking him down you will get paid also, although less of course." said swain. "And if you're interested after that, I can give you some more jobs."
"Well, sounds fair enough I suppose," said xaneak, beginning to make his way down to the battlefield after retrieving his weapons.

Upon arrival to the battle, xaneak scanned the area looking for his target. He had just found him when a soldier from the enemy army began charging at him. Not wanting to waste more time than necessary, xaneak drew his twin hook swords and caught his enemies blade in the hooks, flinging it out of his enemies hand. Immediately after, he kicked the mans feet out from under him and slit his throat as he fell down. Afterwards, xaneak began looking for his target again. Upon finding him, he began running towards him.

A few moments later, xaneak had caught up to the man.

"Ha! The weakling had to call for backup!" said a man on the army xaneak was on.
"I'm on your side you idiotic baboon," replied xaneak, before walking up to the enemy swain had pointed out.
"So swain has resorted to sending peasants who can't even afford armor to fight me now? He must really be desperate! Hahahahaha!" shouted xaneak's target.
"Meh, I figured I wouldn't need armor against a child like you" said xaneak.
"Ha! You'll regret the day you challenged Larx to a duel" said the man, charging at xaneak.

Knowing his hook blades would be basically useless against larx's lance, xaneak drew his large hand and a half sword, brushing off larx's first attack with ease.

"Good luck, boy," said xaneak as their weapons clashed.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

((Err, I don't think generally players can talk as a Champion like Swain or anything like that, but Idk in that situation))

Shurima had been moving as silently as possible when she heard a fight near-by, and attempted to sneak up on the combat to see if she could figure out who was fighting, and if she was any help. She was on the far out-skirts of the town and near a line of cliffs when she heard someone else' footsteps approaching the same scenario. She decided to back-track and go into the first building she could find.

After entering a small, still-standing civilian home, Shurima discovered two shaking citizens attempting to hide themselves. Apparently they hadn't left town when this mess was obviously coming. She knealt down infront of a women and her son with a finger over her lips.

"Shhh, It's alright. We're not here to harm anyone, we're here to fight for our cause." She attempted to help them out from their spot and pointed towards the door. "There's cliffs, you should escape through there."

The women gazed at her with tears going down her cheeks. "Thank you...Bless you Noxian..." She turned her head and began to usher the small boy out. Shurima pulled out her left sai and with quick reflexes put her hand around the womens mouth and pierced her heart with the main part of the sai, and lowered her to the ground. The boy tried to let out a scream but Shurima spun the sai to the other grip and hit the boys neck with the blunt end. He toppled to the ground.

Hoping nobody had heard the commotion Shurima inched her way to the steps and towards the roof. She was looking for the intruder but her eyes stung with the stench of corpses.

Cathari

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
((Err, I don't think generally players can talk as a Champion like Swain or anything like that, but Idk in that situation))

Shurima had been moving as silently as possible when she heard a fight near-by, and attempted to sneak up on the combat to see if she could figure out who was fighting, and if she was any help. She was on the far out-skirts of the town and near a line of cliffs when she heard someone else' footsteps approaching the same scenario. She decided to back-track and go into the first building she could find.

After entering a small, still-standing civilian home, Shurima discovered two shaking citizens attempting to hide themselves. Apparently they hadn't left town when this mess was obviously coming. She knealt down infront of a women and her son with a finger over her lips.

"Shhh, It's alright. We're not here to harm anyone, we're here to fight for our cause." She attempted to help them out from their spot and pointed towards the door. "There's cliffs, you should escape through there."

The women gazed at her with tears going down her cheeks. "Thank you...Bless you Noxian..." She turned her head and began to usher the small boy out. Shurima pulled out her left sai and with quick reflexes put her hand around the womens mouth and pierced her heart with the main part of the sai, and lowered her to the ground. The boy tried to let out a scream but Shurima spun the sai to the other grip and hit the boys neck with the blunt end. He toppled to the ground.

Hoping nobody had heard the commotion Shurima inched her way to the steps and towards the roof. She was looking for the intruder but her eyes stung with the stench of corpses.
((I figured it would just be that you couldn't control them or anything but can still have a talk with them since I mean, if they're in the story and can't say anything that's kinda lame))

i am a bore

07-24-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/823))

The figure of a woman could be seen standing atop a hill overlooking the battle. She was in no hurry as she tested her bow for just the right pull, and rechecked her arrows for defects. The simple act helped her relax as she surveyed the situation.

"Everything seems to have gone to ****," She mumbled to herself as she drew her bow back one final time, then relaxed it with a sigh, "I guess it's my turn to help." She grabbed a single arrow and drew it back to her cheek, eyes falling onto a Noxian standing behind a group of soldiers shouting commands. She let out her breath and let loose her arrow. It flew straight and true, taking the Noxian in the throat. She smiled to herself as she drew another arrow to her cheek, searching the battle for another target.

She could see a commotion off on the other side of the battle, what looked like the dead rising up and fighting against the Demacians who fought over there. She spat on the ground and let loose another arrow, this one taking one of the filthy undead in the chest, the force nearly blasting it apart as the arrow sailed through its body easily. She smiled to herself again as she leaned against her bow and surveyed the battle again, searching for its weak points.

Odysseus1

07-24-2011

Sands watched from the floor. The Noxian he had been chasing didn't seem to have noticed the sand littering the floor of the building and spilling up, not down the steps, she had ascended. At first he had decided that he would just let the intruder leave or do as she saw fit, this was not his native town and who was he to mete out justice.

But when he saw her thoughtlessly end the life of a mother he grew enraged. On the other hand, he had seen her show mercy to the young boy and that tempered his anger. He willed the sand upwards and turned the sand that was his body into a whirlwind around the Noxian woman.

"You have ended the life of a hapless, innocent citizen and for that you deserve to die but the boy you spared has led me to give you a lesser punishment. For your thoughtless killing I will let you taste the cutting power of sand, and let me assure you it cuts harder and faster then either of your sai's could ever hope to." With what he felt to be an eloquent speech Sands tightened the whirlwind of sand that was him and yet not him around the woman and formed two identical sai's, just like the ones the woman possesed, only these made out of sand, and headed straight for the place she had ended the life of
another.

((I'm thinking it isn't fair if I can decide on my own to permanently harm you "Shurima" so I feel like you should escape somehow and just be given minor lacerations. The idea being you lose me so that we can both head towards the combat and interact with the others. Just my 2 cents, do what you see fit.)

Cathari

07-24-2011

((@ everyone having trouble adding a picture to their profile: If you simply right click the picture after finding it/uploading it to a website like imageshack and click "copy image URL", just paste that into the section where it ask for the pic url))

1234567 ... 10