Unofficial RP Event 1.31

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

07-28-2011

The Noxian shot off a barrage of fire, which was now hurtling toward Cristophs position. In desparation, Cristoph pulled the trigger. And time seemed to stop. Litterally. At his chest, his D.O.O.M breastplate lay silent and cold, the spell overiding what was supposed to be able to absorb magic.

From the still, a man approached him. With a tap, of his hand, Cristoph hurtled across space. The Demacian blacks out, from the stresses upon his body. When he awakens, he finds himself on Demacian soil, his wounds sealed.

The Dark Side of Demacia would live to fight another day.

Swerto

07-28-2011

((Well then, I shall start the 'time stop' part of this))

Swerto strolled back through the Noxian lines. His pet rat Bartholemule crawled out of his robes and onto the necromancer's shoulder as he moved through Noxian soldiers. The Noxians gave him mixed looks of admiration and contempt as he moved back towards the front.

Suddenly everything stopped.

The next thing Swerto knew he was in the institute of war, in chains. League guards stood around him in a room. The necromancer studied his surroundings. There were a trio of summoners who looked rather exhausted directly in front of him, he had obviously been pulled from the battle.

"So it seems we've pulled a necromancer from the time displacement." The first said.

"Has he been using his magical powers within Kalamanda?" The second asked.

"It seems he has, he has broken League law, but so have all the other Noxian's we have pulled from the battle. Send him to the rest of the Noxian's, we've got thousands more to pull. The league will sort them out later."

Swerto didn't have time to ask what was going on before the League guards grabbed him and pulled him to his feet. The necromancer was dragged from the room without so much as a word.

Zhang Chunhua

07-28-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/819))

Kelendria began levitating herself further up the cliff. She knew that she had to reach the top and assist the mysterious archers that helped her before. She managed to reach her destination and she stepped off onto the cliff. The water that was previously lifting her began to move in front of Kelendria. She was in the middle of shaping the water into two separate orbs when she felt a strange force consume the vicinity.

Liquid was frozen in the middle of the air. Her body seemed to be in stasis. A woman's voice rang through Kelendria's mind.

"The rapids of war have ceased. Free your mind - relax. The battle is over."

Irongrinder

07-28-2011

((RP's over? Darn, I was just about to join in, too...Ah well, I suppose there'll be other RPs.))

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

i know it was just getting good too

Rafeo

07-28-2011

Savi was busy standing behind a tree watching Sathice Richard fight when they both stopped.
He noticed that everyone else had stopped as well. Deciding to leave he turned and started to walk away.

Except that he couldn't move, or turn, or do anything.

A summoner with fiery red hair walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.
Savi whirled around as He was suddenly able to move once more. turning around He poked the man in the forehead. "What do you want here?" in reply the man sighed and said "Why are you here? can't you just avoid the kind of things like normal old people?"

Savi chuckled and replied. "I am imparting My knowledge and wisdom to these young people of course. what else would I be doing?"

The summoner frowned and muttered an incantation. Savi was suddenly standing in the freezing realm of freljord, smiling to him self He quickly set His trusty staff deep in the snow and uttered the word "diu." the dream catcher on top started to draw in power and create fire to warm the old man.

He pulled His heavy cloak snug around Him and was soon happily sleeping wrapped in its warmth.

ipleadthefif208

07-29-2011

((Fixed))

Swerto

07-29-2011

((Time stops for everyone in the bubble until they are extracted, it is as if no time has passed at all, people are unable to think or react))

ipleadthefif208

07-29-2011

A skeletal man wearing a heavy cloak started to walk toward the time bubble. He stopped right outside with a sigh and pulled out a scope. He scanned the horizon for his target, when the scope landed directly on Turin he stopped, placing the scope in his pocket he started to preform a variant version of the recall spell that would counteract any un-welcomed effects by the time field. After about 10 seconds Turin appeared in front of the man as well as a scythe and a Zweilhander. The Zweilhander was much wider than any other of it's kind.

Turin looked at the man before placing the weapons and their sheath's on his back.

"Who are you?"

The man dusted himself off as he said "I'm Goruk working for the Necromancer who rose you from the dead"

"Who Rafiki?"

"Who?"

"Oh nothing he told me to call him that."

"Doesn't that mean friend in some language"

"Yeah"

The man shrugged and started to walk away. With the new weapons he had acquired Turin started his way to Bligewater he needed to find some one their.