Twitch = OP?

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

North

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

Twitch himself is fine I'm sure but I just got out of game where he was attacking twice a second for 450 crits a pop several times in a row at level 13. He dominated the entire team in seconds. I'm sorry but 1 hero should not be able to take out 4 by himself.

I understand that if you stack your items right you can really boost yourself but that is just obscene. He had 39 kills while the rest of his team had 2 or 3 each. I tried to take some screen shots but the game doesn't seem to like Print Screen.

My two cents.

Nmaster64

09-07-2009

Did you just get out of my game? lol, yeah, the twitch on my team had upwards of 20 kills. Admittedly, these were almost all assisted, but...

I think his slowing ability needs a nerf. I went up against a Twitch once who somehow caught up to me after a rocket jump AND a flash. And I had boots. And he DIDNT use flash. That's a bit ridiculous. Edit: Now that I think about it, maybe he Ghosted. That'd be fair I guess then...

I think I might start playing as him. I'm not convinced he's OP yet, he's still pretty squishy. I think a good Twitch player just takes advantage of greedy players who keep pushing while they're weak.

Of course, if he literally pulls 800+ dmg/sec at 13, well that would be OP for anybody...

docey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

Twitch isn't OP...

my god they should just remove invisibility from twitch and eve so noobs will stop making these threads...

MasqureMan

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
Twitch himself is fine I'm sure but I just got out of game where he was attacking twice a second for 450 crits a pop several times in a row at level 13. He dominated the entire team in seconds. I'm sorry but 1 hero should not be able to take out 4 by himself.

I understand that if you stack your items right you can really boost yourself but that is just obscene. He had 39 kills while the rest of his team had 2 or 3 each. I tried to take some screen shots but the game doesn't seem to like Print Screen.

My two cents.
You were the viegar, I was int he game too as Annie i think, or the guy witht he sword. He was easy to kill in begining but your team fed him too much.

Sciz

09-07-2009

Twitch is a pubstomper that gets hard countered by a 175 gold ward. Twitch is extremely underpowered in higher level play.

MasqureMan

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasqureMan View Post
You were the viegar, I was int he game too as Annie i think, or the guy witht he sword. He was easy to kill in begining but your team fed him too much.
I just tried twitch for the first time and sucked horribly. He is by no means OP. You have to be near the opponent for burst damage and slows with your pathetic health. I guess if its arranged you can own easily or if you can communicate, but I wasnt on one of those teams. I do well with others, but twitch aint for me.

EroticSummoner

09-07-2009

Twich ult suck
He need to stack poison to be effective
Low hp
Easily to counter early
Envi delayed by damage

Hedgehog

09-07-2009

Twitch is fine. The problem is in random games nobody wants to pay for stealth detection which is what counters him.

Nmaster64

09-07-2009

I just played Twitch for the first time.

Got 28 kills. Only 2 deaths, from Ryze of course. It was a REALLY long game.

What the OP described is impossible until 18. I was only crit'ing for around 200-250 around 13, after getting some big dmg items. His crit chance is only gonna get over 40% in really long games, 50% if your stacking runes for it.

That said, after decimating with him on first try, my opinion is:
~ Nerf his ambush bonus
~ Buff his ult

Zeyk

09-07-2009

Adding powerful stealth abilities that rely on boring counters that pubbers don't like to buy will always result in poor balance. Then you've got heros that are overpowered in pub games and terrible competitively. They should remove the stealth detection and nerf stealth to compensate IMO.

1234511 ... 12