League Judgement: Wukong, The Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

07-22-2011

Trickster and an ass, sounds like a wonderful champ to be in every match next week ):

Awesome judgment tho ^^

Thisdude1

07-22-2011

iv played this game for a while now but this is the most excited iv ever been for a champion

The Jaberwock

07-22-2011

First one to beat the Tester since Lee Sin

Kekor94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

monkey king is outsmarting the mind master nice. this is a awesome judgement.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

"The clone was visibly losing steam. Wukong plucked a peach from a nearby tree and took a bite. It tasted divine."

i see wut u did thur

Real MONKEYKING

07-22-2011

Now thats more like it Riot...very well done..i apologize for my earlier comments..i was wrong

multigasmic

07-22-2011

Hmmmm, now that this is done, very great if I do say so, the only things left are: Champion spotlight and the patch notes, then son wukong will be ours <3333

something decent

07-22-2011

i think you guys did a really great job with this judgment. It was nice to see the leaders of the league revealed in a light that showed them to be less then demi-gods. This was fantastic.

LTman86

07-22-2011

This is awesome. I did have my bit about the lore of WuKong, but reading the other comments about it made me realize my short-sidedness of my orignal thought. Lore is well written and the judgement just further shows how much the writers have thought out WuKong and implementing him to the world of LoL.

Can't wait to play him.

Racvan

07-23-2011

So when is he coming out? Today, tuesday, next week sometime. That's the art, and judgement and such out of the way. When is he going to be released?