Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot New Concept for UI, plz read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerfectBeast

07-22-2011

Before I start, my first language isnt english.

My idea is to make the map, fully changable, how? well no like other games, with items nor spells....

imagine your using Annie, and you in the jungle, If you use your fire spell, trees would get on flames, you cant destroy the tree, but you will see it on flames. Another example, poppy charged you into a wall, this wall will make a huge cracking sound.

this would make the game more entretainin, how? easy you hear sounds like wrecking and stuff it would be awsome. Imaging corki using his spell to ligth up trees, andwhen he jumps over walls go on flames. Olaf would be able to make trees fall.

Note, this will only affect how you see the map, this will not make new path, just effects.

I would like if you like this idead, bump this so a Devp can see it, and atlease tell meif they like the idea..... Kthx

P.S I love LOL, this would make new ppl to get in the game, because it would make the map change from when it started, clean and everything nice, to mass destruction.

Sphyx Fillopia

Recruiter

07-23-2011

I actually bothered logging in just to say how dumb, useless, and resource-consuming (both client and RIOT side) that idea would be.

ssparda

07-23-2011

so i would eventually have to run round a non-existant mass of trees D:

PerfectBeast

07-23-2011

Everything thats in your brain, is just making riot makenew champs and maps, well dont troll here, because this idead is awsome, and you just dont want them to do it cuz you have this strange urge to have new maps.... Dont troll and downvote cuz u want new maps anddont want riot oon this

Mr Fuzzie

07-23-2011

It's an interesting idea, but would take riot WAY to long to do it.

Naronas

Recruiter

07-23-2011

The amount of time to do this idea would be ridiculous. And as things to work on go, it's not even that great of an idea.