Release Notes v1.0.0.83

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StubbyBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2010

Why does the initial burst for Morgana's Soul Shackle do less damage than the secondary? The weaker one slows and the stronger one stuns. I would expect the AP ratios to be the other way around. Maybe it's so she can't rock multiple targets as easily. Whatever. Can't complain too much when she's finally getting an auto-attack buff. Thanks a bunchy bunch, Riot

Sqeeks McGee

04-27-2010

Quote:
If Bloodboil is cast on an ally, Nunu now also gains the affect of Bloodboil
Why would he ever cast on himself?

EDIT: Fiddle nerf
He's been fine for so long, why nerf him now? Too much QQ

Sonsaku Hakufu

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LariasGoat View Post
Xena alone makes this a good patch.

Good stuff Riot, I love you a little more now.
sivir is getting a xena make over <3

Mesa H

04-27-2010

This assist system will make snowballing items much more viable , Levi ftw

Oinkeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2010

My nunu does not deserve a 15 second blood boil. The speed nerf I can take, but seriously? reducing it to 15 seconds? 30 would be reasonable, but not 15.

Mesa H

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeeks McGee View Post
Why would he ever cast on himself?

EDIT: Fiddle nerf
He's been fine for so long, why nerf him now? Too much QQ

umm. when he's alone?

Sqeeks McGee

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesa H View Post
umm. when he's alone?
Nunu is never alone if he's pro. He can't solo ****...

StubbyBro

04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunrack View Post
That Tristana nerf was totally uncalled for. Oh well, at least Ryze can no longer turn back with no health and kill a chasing champion.
That's not a Tristana nerf. It's an immobilization fix. It's been applied to all champion abilities that produce some sort of movement. Read everything instead of just your favorite character's changes.

And I completely disagree that it's uncalled for. It's very called for. If I knew Riot's phone number I would have called for it. Have you ever snared a Jax only to have him jump through the air and stun you, completely disregarding your snare, and proceed to pummel you from his newfound melee-range positioning? It's lame. Good fix.

Epicbethyname

04-27-2010

I'm very happy with these patch I'm ecstatic for the nerf to AoE healing because I'm quite tired of playing against AoE heal teams and getting stomped. The nerf to Jax is nice as well even though I main him I'm glad to see it. The revamped support system is glorious and now hopefully we can see more support champions being selected.

Overall nicely done patch and +1 for it and not to mention Garen can finally come into play though I probably won't bother to play him for at least a week or two since usually the new champion is spammed during it's first week of release then dropped when a new champion is released.

St0p Hammertime

04-27-2010

God this patch looks good!!!