First win of the day bonus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auduron

07-22-2011

Hey guys - just wanted to get one thing straight about the First win of the day bonus.

Does the game have to start before the bonus is in effect, or does the actual win have to come before it's available?

i.e. My first win of the day bonus is available in 15 minutes. I start a game, and it takes 45 mins, and I win it. Will I receive the bonus since the win came after the 15 minute mark?

Or does the game have to start once the 15 minutes is up, and the first win of the day bonus is available? so in this example, I'll get the bonus on my next win.

Sorry if this is a bad example, still kinda early in the morning.

Thanks!

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

The actual win (game end) has to be after the time, it doesn't matter if you start the game beforehand =)

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Also note that the first win of the day is only available for normal, ranked or co op vs ai. Custom games do not give first win of the day.

y2khippy

07-22-2011

and they are not every 24 hour but 22 hour so with ALOT of effort and work you can technically get a free bonus day.