Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins Sale: Red Riding Annie and Big Bad Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuraiLoveGod

04-26-2010

I can't even find the skins...

Romdeau

04-26-2010

Refuse to purchase skins that cost 10 dollars. I wonder if their sales numbers are reflecting a majority of similar opinion? Or maybe it doesn't matter because it's basically pure profit no matter what.

Veo 16

04-26-2010

Quote:
Archlord Mythos:
Is it just me, or does that Annie skin look like she's related to Shaco?

in the LoL lore.. it says that Shaco is the shadow form of Annie when she dies. She takes the form of a jester and returns to the past to try and diverge from the path she took in life.

Similar to the storyline of the Manipulated Dead Bunny in "Donnie Darko", or "Ink."

Pace

Recruiter

04-26-2010

Quote:
FYI Guy:
Finally a Warwick skin that is possible for me to sport without drawing the hate of urf lovers.

What about us who love our grandmothers?! You ate her!!!

Simply 0range

04-26-2010

huh i recall a guy named shmup nasty presenting the granny warwick skin a few months back and he had a great nasus skin idea too though if the nasus one is made plz give him credit ffs.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=76681&highlight=shmup+nasty

TugBoatLarry

04-26-2010

More gimmicky stuff to make a joke out of the game. Cool. Lets make everyone look ridiculous and fight. Brutal Pant has been the only good skin in a while...

SurrealEyebrow

04-26-2010

Haha, love the warwick

Kierphe

04-26-2010

People have said "Bought!," but I'm looking in the store and don't see either of them. What gives?

SamuraiLoveGod

04-26-2010

In the LoL story for shaco it says no one knows who he is >.> where did you get that did you just make it up?

SamuraiLoveGod

04-26-2010

Quote:
w1rex:
in the LoL lore.. it says that Shaco is the shadow form of Annie when she dies. She takes the form of a jester and returns to the past to try and diverge from the path she took in life.

Similar to the storyline of the Manipulated Dead Bunny in "Donnie Darko", or "Ink."

In the LoL story for shaco it says no one knows who he is >.> where did you get that did you just make it up?