Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xavren

07-22-2011

As far as game balancing goes, yeah, I'm satisfied. They're doing the best they can in that department. But I do not like how the servers have gotten progressively less reliable.

Rhetorical Hippo

07-22-2011

I voted "Somewhat Satisfied". I find myself happy with current gameplay but I am really disappointed in all these "behind the scenes infrastructure" things being done. The only tangible addition to the player experience in the last calendar year has been champions, Co-op v AI and Tribunal.

I understand things take time and I understand the foundations need to be laid but I'd honestly have rather waited another year for League to release period instead of languishing with so few additions.

TPG PHANTOM

07-22-2011

bumb

PureWaterishere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

balence cahnges need to happen, more buffs to underused/powered chanps and slight nerfs to over power champs would be nice, new items should be added more frequently too

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Not satisfied.

They take way too long to get things done.

Xtractor

07-22-2011

League is a fun game, but Riot itself fails in every way trying to make it better, they basicaly make it worse every time they try to 'balance' someting.etc etc

BadJunglersBro

07-22-2011

In comment to my poll response. I feel as though overall they are doing a great job being able to have a game like this, growing as it is. I love the the versatile champion selection, though I feel as though they should stop throwing out new champions every two weeks and continue to fix the other champions for a while. Above all, however, the server status is a big issue. It is hard to play a game that is down a lot, and while i recognize the fact that they are trying their hardest and I really approve of the Split EU server, I feel as though they should do the same for the NA servers. It would drastically increase the game quality for the servers to not be down as much as they are. Though, I don't believe that people should be raging all the time, this game is still pretty new as games such as it go.

Thanks Riot.

Blight

07-22-2011

fix servers and id rate satisfied, right now somewhat dissatisfied

unreal999

07-22-2011

The last few days of downton left a sour taste, but i still like Riot and LoL. So much so that i spend real money on it.

I really wish they would get rid of the trolls from ranked somehow someway... if only one could dream

Riot you guys are still awesome, but last few days were rough. I can easily see why people are not too happy right now. Down time just sucks.

ShiznazTM

07-22-2011

I put down somewhat dissatisfied. I'm okay with the servers breaking, things happen. I don't mind the prices of champs, Riot is a company, they gotta do what they gotta do. I can wait for magma chamber project shiny whatever...

What really is bothering me at this time was that, up until Dreamhack, this game was under and orderly and exciting schedule. Champion/Patch information used to come out on a certain day, around a certain time, and it was something to really look forward to.

Now it seems as if you guys have slowed to the point where there's so little player interaction, nobody knows what to expect anymore, and that's why most of the community is upset with your services.

Ever since Dreamhack, it seems like the game has been falling apart, and everyone is upset to see this great company with it's great community managers start to diminish and fade away slowly. Nobody wants their favorite online game to die on them, and making it seem like the game is dying so soon, is really discouraging.

I really hope you guys can pick up the slack, even though you might have some delays.