Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Yes.

EDIT: No. 7/26/2011

svartingr

07-21-2011

Kind of.

They're doing okay, in my opinion. My dissatisfaction comes from a few things, none of them major. But it has me dissatisfied regardless.

Uccisore

07-21-2011

People come to forums to complain, not to tell strangers how happy they are about everything. Can't get a fair result here.

muffunman

07-21-2011

Hmmm lots of people are satisfied, since forums are for people to complain and troll.

DarkNekomata

07-21-2011

Im very satisfied with riot, moreso than any other company. They have a great relationship with their customers, join in on the forums, mingle with their community, etc. I enjoy the game they've made, the fact that they constantly update it, and everything else they do.

The only problems I have are with the community, not the company.

SC2Raptor

07-21-2011

i hate how they over nerf and over buff.
it just takes champs out and puts new champs in, so if you have a champ you synergize with extremely well say good-phucking-bye when it's nerfed.
so whatever, let them do what they want, they dont care regardless, and just play the new FOTM every time, kay?

Lewdie

07-21-2011

I've been playing since closed beta and it's seems to me that with the immense popularity and obvious revenue Riot has gathered, the game has progressed quite little. Pathetic, really.

o Monstrosity o

07-21-2011

the more ppl playing the more QQing

Beatus

07-21-2011

I'm really pissed at riot because of all the broken promises and how they manage LoL in general.

EdgarAllanProse

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeguard View Post
I can't fault them like most people. I know I sure as hell would have quit by now. It doesn't matter what they do with the nerfs/buffs. Someone, somewhere is going to *****. And it's more like everybody, everywhere.

Everybody plays a character, when they get buffs, those players say the character needed them, everyone else say they are overbuffed. Same thing with nerfs.

And as for the stability issues... It's a free game, I can't think of one game ever that never suffers from downtime or instability. And Riot has rewarded it's players before because of it. That's more than most companies will do about their server issues.

They used to give us stuff. Then Tencent came into the picture and now we've had 5 instances this week of server instability and they haven't even made an apology or anything.

This game has more server issues than most, and Riot has become more and more out of touch with its player base as time progresses.