Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Featherhat

07-22-2011

I was.

Then I saw them make Kayle garbage tier.

Sentory

07-22-2011

I'm satisfied. :P

I understand the troubles that interfere, so I'd feel bad to complain.

Kathranis

07-22-2011

I'm rather unsatisfied with Riot's operations as of late, or more of the lack of anything substantial. The champions we've received lately have been rather lackluster and usually followed by a sort of yo-yo effect with trying to balance them (just about every champ has underwent this treatment in the last year, not just the new one's).
Obviously it's not an easy task but I'd like to see the Balance Team strike that sweet golden spot with more champions giving us a wider range of "viable" picks in competitive play.

I'd really like to see them get the ball rolling on some of the bigger projects; new maps, replays, observer (had a great presence at DH, was really nice to see it in action), old champion reworks/updates, improved custom games, "Project Shiny", the list goes on.

It feels like they're sort of dangling these would-be amazing additions to the game in front of us to keep us playing while spoon-feeding us more champs and skins that a lot of people would prefer if they didn't focus on.

If I could make a big suggestion it would be this: Every week or so give us some a preview of upcoming content or even progress on that project. Bioware has been doing this with TOR and it's a very appetizing taste of what's to come, if Riot adopted this same system I'm sure the masses (including myself) would be less rowdy about what feels like a never-ending cycle of new champions.

I've been following LoL's progress since it was announced and watched it's popularity explode in the past year and look forward to what Riot has planned for the game's future. Here's to hoping the future is a bright one. Cheers.

EDIT: I realized shortly after making this post that it came off as a lot more hostile and negative than I intended. Looking back within the past two weeks we've received a nice chunk of information regarding the Stealth Rework and Global Teleport Changes. Things like this let us know what to expect in the near future and it's nice seeing the thought process the game designers put into these changes.

There's more I'm sure I'd like to add but my sleep-deprived brain isn't capable of fully processing it all.

EDIT 2: Riot should definitely take a look at this thread
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1006807

VolatileAgonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

I don't like the prices 975 rp is not going to cut it. Making most champions 6300 isn't going to either. Making 6300 champions that are easy to play contradicts what riot had earlier said. I also don't approve of many of the balance changes as they tend to go way too far. They didn't fix shaco... He is very strong against unsuspecting squishies and horrible against a tanky/c careful team. Zen zen.

Fischig

07-22-2011

I'm fairly satisfied with the game content; however, when it comes to server stability and balancing, I've been disappointed as of late.

Nokkturnal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

wait yep no nevermind

TTDrak

07-22-2011

Bumping for great justice

EyesHeSeesAll

07-22-2011

i love the fact that u guys are starting to rework things like kayle panth and gang.... and over all i think the game is balanced... i do how ever thing that ur severs could use a lil work but how ever i heard that this game has been getting alot more users and that may the reason why ur servers arnt holding... over all i am some wat satified

Fatty Al

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Al View Post
Don't get me wrong, I love Riot, want them to succeed, and have spend more than my fair share of cash on this game.

Sadly, I had to go with slightly dissatisfied for a few main points :

1. Riot really really needs to stop leaving the community in the dark. Nearly half the threads on the forums are asking for updates on things and never get any type of response. It would so beneficial to have a sticky or even a forum where we can go to look at the status of maps, balancing of champions, and other things like that. Note that only Reds could post in this sticky/subforum. Granted, new champions wouldn't be posted, but how much could it hurt to see the updates on the global ults, stealth, shen buffs, and other things out there. It would only take 30 seconds to a few minutes for a dev to update it, yet save countless threads on the forums. I mean just look at the positive feedback you got when xyph showed some information about the stealth remake... It was unbelievable... Why not do it more?

2. Riot should get on board with using the community in better ways. There are way too many of us that would be willing to volunteer for stuff throughout the forums. Yes, volunteer. Riot always claims to be shorthanded when it comes to workforce, why not recruit a few volunteers to help with the forums. There is way too much trash on here just floating around clogging things up. Use the people that love your company. The wrenchmen are a great step in the right direction, but you can continue from there.

3. Contact a little better with the community. Yes, this works with both points above, but it just pains me to look at the red tracker and see that most of the posts are in fun threads rather than ones dealing with League of Legends. Sure, you're human and love to have fun, but when the community sees that you post more on the "fun" threads rather than the ones dealing with questions about the game, it seems like you really don't care (when I am sure that you do).

A great example would by my post here. There is a pretty good chance it will be simply overlooked, and will be buried in this post. Riot may never see it, but I spent some time on it, and truly feel it could help.
I think I proved a point by this post not really getting any response for Riot. It would only take a minute or two and about the same to reply.

Yugthrad

07-22-2011

They have failed to deliver anything new and innovative in a long time. I am not satisfied with the performance of the servers either. I have spent 55$ on this game so far, and honestly I believe I got my 55$ worth. I just don't think with the lack of imagination or creativity currently I would spend another dollar. A whole rework that was just a few nerfs and a new passive is just really pathetic honestly, and that just shows me where Riot is currently as a company.