Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LPd27RqwOqq88uRT

07-22-2011

Poll has no middle ground option : /

SwaggerTroll

07-22-2011

I'm here to just troll statistics. I'm honest about it.

The Shank

07-22-2011

No I am not satisfied, I am fed up with the continuos release of 6300's and them hiding behind the once in a while 4800's, we need cheaper champions, or cut the price of runes.

Minutemade

07-22-2011

the game itself is fun and very good.

but riot themselves have so much to do, from my view point it looks like they took too many shortcuts and it affects the quality of the game.

I voted "No I am not satisfied".

Wasselin

07-22-2011

The game is fun.

However, where is it going? Are we just gonna get an endless stream of "new" champions?

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Forum goers arent really a representative sample of the population. I would say that they are more invested in the game than the average player. I wonder why Riot doesnt have a survey pop-up in the pvp client to help mitigate response bias and gather a high volume of responses?

Either way, this poll and feedback should certainly help them. Good idea OP.

airhighslash

07-22-2011

This game is very fun and i love it

...but theres so much downtime

Hehlol

07-22-2011

I'll still play LoL but I don't spend money on it anymore and will stay that way until new champs don't all cost 6300IP and have copied skill and Riot deals better with griefing.

Oh and replays/spectate, you guys are years behind other MOBA's in that department.

Zekrom9000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Just played another match. Fix the god**** matchmaking. For the last three days I lost 75% (only 4 wins and 7 losses; went 83w/77l to 87w/84l) of my matches because of leavers, feeders and people who cannot do sh*t. C'mon a TF who builds him fully with PD and 2 BT and barely uti... and a Mal and Heim (900+ wins) who trolled us (Checked their profile, trolled the match).. C'mon Riot fix the the matchmaking and make it better, because I am tired to losing with bad teammates.

Second post here.

Teodorooo

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealAvasha View Post
Poll has no middle ground option : /
Yeah I did that on purpose. The question is whether or not you are satisfied, therefore if you feel like a middle ground, more likely than not you are somewhat content with the current service of Riot. Hope that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko Hakoo View Post
Forum goers arent really a representative sample of the population. I would say that they are more invested in the game than the average player. I wonder why Riot doesnt have a survey pop-up in the pvp client to help mitigate response bias and gather a high volume of responses?

Either way, this poll and feedback should certainly help them. Good idea OP.
You know I was thinking that too. If Riot really wanted, I would love to see a customer satisfaction rating system and I'm sure they thought about this too. But there must be more complicated issues, like not all players not really caring and messing up the data. At least with the forum goers sample, they can at least get some feedback and more often than not see what players are really happy with/discontent with. I really like the game that they provided and I'm sure most of us here would like to see and help them improve, whether we are currently satisfied or not ;D