Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quartaroy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Riot is afraid of expanding the map reservoir, and it's extremely disappointing. They have the whole of Rune-Terra to expand on and test balance and game types, yet they refuse to do so. As a game designer myself, I have so many solid ideas that I wish I could push forward.

Rejuvination

10-08-2012

Atm, somewhat disappointed because of the reasoning behind not using booths at the championships because they thought it would be better to be more involved with the crowd. also, the repeated release of champions that are great top laners has sure made playing the game at top lane a bit stale. if you are playing blind pick, you better have rengar, or someone who can win/tie lane against newer champions, because if its equal skill level between players and you pick a non hard-counter, you're gonna have a bad time.

Emilena

10-08-2012

only thing i dislike about riot riot now is there servers and prices of runepages(considering u have to buy it for 6300 then fill it and that easily being another 6300)

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I voted Satisfied because I'm realistic. Things are never going to go right 100% of the time, and given the amount of games that get played on their servers, I would guess that Riot is well within the margins of having top-tier performance. I've had just as much trouble in the past with services like Battle.net or XBox live, etc.

Durik

10-08-2012

before Day 3, I'd say very satisfied, after, somewhat. It definitely hurts their rep as a company and makes you question things they've already addressed and said will be taken care of for the next games (overhangs covering field of view) and connection issues (LAN mode confirmed to be being worked on according to RedBeard, lets hope S3 has it).

To be taken as seriously as Riot would like to, and as I would like them to be as a fan these are things that look really silly to have NOT been implemented before the first world championship let alone the 2nd. Hindsight is 20/20 but there are examples of this from other esport games so that may or may not be fair to give them the benefit of the doubt on, lack of research to these events could be a sign of incompetence I don't like to see.

That being said LoL is still a game I love to play and watch and I hope it can help bring esports to the next level in the US along with other games. It is sad that as a country we look down on professional gamers who have a work ethic and drive that most in that age group would never come close to reaching. All because it is a "stupid game". /rantoff

I appreciate the effort that Riot is doing to clean this disaster up, I do feel like 24hr 2x IP is a good measure however I think it should've been more on the players own terms IE it doesn't start until you play your first game after the finals so those who can't play on double ip day can still benefit

I look forward to seeing the end of season 2 and see what happens in sesaon 3.

Death Tiger

10-08-2012

riot needs to take balancing lessons from ice frog.

quiyet

10-08-2012

yup

rexman189

10-08-2012

u have my name!

bufarron

10-08-2012

Somewhat Dissatisfied:

* the server is always up, so a couple of hours dc, should be not being a reason to blame... im ok with that
(but since im in south america, uruguay, the best ping i can reach is 220 and that is not cool... and i heard BR's server does not get the ping much better, and it is not funny to play with most of the brazilians, it's not discrimination, it's a reality, always troll picks), so, i gotta stick with NA, because there is no drastic improve of ping

* the issue we all have is to play with trolls... which it's not fun at all, it's real annoying... and since Riot tries to support friendly players and troll players, that's an issue... trolls are not punished, there is no improve in matchmaking system in order to match trolls with trolls and nice players with nice players.... i think riot wants to merge everyone, because as a nice player may have a queue without trolls, and you are 1 fun game - 1 stressful - 1 fun - 2 stressful... and that loop goes on and on, and there is a 50% - 50% (or 70%30%), that everyone keeps playing... but, if trolls are always matched with trolls, they will rage more and they will just stop playing...

i don't like this kind of matching... in ranked at least, something has to change.... i'll keep playing until early season 3, Riot says thing will change in Season 3, but the main issue is this, they are not filtering toxic players, and if they not by early season 3, i quit (thing that no one cares but me T.T)

Dino Thunderlung

10-08-2012

It's going to be completely impossible to make everyone happy in every way. Let me just say that before going any further.

This is a free game. And it's putting out new content regularly. That is almost unheard of these days, and I am very thankful to RIOT for this. New champs, bug fixes, new items, interface updates, themes, summoner icons......these are the things that make this game great. ESPECIALLY for a completely free to play game. Hell, you don't even have to buy the game to get started, and that just freakin' ROCKS!

I will never understand these people who want to ***** and complain and call the good folks at RIOT names for providing a service that, for all intents and purposes, they SHOULD be charging for! Nowhere else will you find the service RIOT provides for free. NO WHERE. I challenge you to try. Now, this doesn't mean I am completely 100% happy here. No one ever is. But my complaints are nothing too severe.

First off, something that has been bugging me. I can understand needing to limit the number of free pages due to storing all of them server side now, but why in the hell would you give all these free Mastery pages, and only like....3 Rune pages? I find this decision to be a little on the retarded side, to be perfectly honest with you. Masteries and Runes are NECESSARY to compete in this game with anyone with any skill. Masteries are granted, one per summoner level, while Runes have to be bought to be used. It just doesn't make sense to me to make you pay for more pages of the one you have to pay for anyway. o.O The free one is the one you get 10 or more pages of for free, while you only get 3 pages of the one you have to pay for every individual point on. Plus, 10 or more to just 3 is a mind-bogglingly low ratio. At least put an IP price on buying additional rune pages, even if it's in the 10K range or so, for those of us who the economy does not allow extra funds to put into a video game. Not the biggest issue in the world, but something that irks me nonetheless.

Server issues are kind of to be expected in any on-line gaming community. Granted, there are a lot more of them in LoL than in, say, WoW, but then LoL is updating coding and changing code in the game on a much more regular basis than any other game is. When you are messing with the code of a game, there is GOING to be screw ups and mistakes that cause things to go awry. Just about every major WoW update has proven this. And LoL puts out major updates frequently, adding in new heroes, which means new skill mechanics, and (especially as of late) new GAME mechanics (ie: switching from ranged to melee frequently and switching between two skill sets as a result, character models and/or skills that evolve and change as you level, items [both character-specific and not] that change and get more powerful as the character holding them plays the game). This being said, unfortunately, the travesty that is the World Championships kinda reflects poorly on the company. As one of the ones who was watching eagerly as WE and CLG.EU battled for the last semifinal slot, it's almost embarrassing to me as a fan of the game when such a major world-wide event like this just.....crashes. Repeatedly. Kudoes to you, though, for taking responsibility and offering some form of recompense to those who have been frustrated by the snafu. People need to understand that no one is perfect, and when dealing with such technical specifics as complex as modern game coding, even the most talented of programmers will run into errors and mistakes. It just happens. It's how you handle them that defines who you are as a company, and I, for one, think you've done a good job of that.