Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrafTz

10-08-2012

Good stuff RIOT!

Great Company, Great Game, Great Times.

i appreciate how involved you are with the community.

Have a good one!

P.S. we need an Aussie pro team in the tournaments. Me and my mates will play. and we'll bring some cheeky babes along

Bendak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I voted "extremely dissatisfied" for several reasons.

1) Most prominently - Riot regularly doesn't live up to its own hype and promises. We were told to "expect the unexpected" in Season 2, and what did we get? No new items. No new maps, unless you count the Proving Grounds ARAM that was hurriedly and rapidly done. Riot could easily have released more "theme" packs, or allowed players to customize their login screen, or even done something more epic-scale like skins for turrets. The only thing we got was a champion every few weeks. I'm tired of reading Red posts saying "DUDDE COOL STUFF IS COMING YO".

2) Lack of enthusiasm for new content - I understand that Morello and Gang despise newness for the sake of newness, but the game is three years old now and we only have Dominion and two normal maps. Where are additional game modes or alternative playstyles? Why aren't there skins for turrets or minions or wards after three years?

3) Lack of response to the community - Riot is utterly godawful at communication. Reds repeatedly say ZOMG LOOK AT THIS IT'S COMING SOON, and then it ends up being yet another Soraka Reskinning debacle. Reds regularly post on forums like "WHO IS THE HOTTEST CHAMPION" and refuse to comment on researched topics.

Nightmare Cage

10-08-2012

This post is over 1 year ago.......

Li7hium oOo

10-08-2012

The events that happened in day 3 of the S2 championship + the way Riot handled the matter simply made me change my mind about Riot. I am currently very dissatisfied with the way you look at E-Sports in general. Your lack of rule enforcement is simply ridiculous.

The biggest example I can give you is RedBeard, in his grand explanation thread. He preferred to ignore many valid arguments given by members of these forums (I am talking about the AF cheating and all the proof whose existence everyone from Riot still tries to deny) and instead kept replying stuff like "I like this bump" and other useless stuff.

So yes, if this is how you intend to do things at least spare us with all the **** about your "revolution of E-sports" because all I can see is a complete amateur attitude from your end. And I'm not even going to talk about RiotTiza and his "brilliant" post on another thread... All I'll say about him is that his refereeing is on the level shown by Riot in the last couple of days.. He is a complete "pro".

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Cage View Post
This post is over 1 year ago.......
According to my screen, your post is only a minute old.

Wait...

are you the Doctor?

Windless Bear

10-08-2012

I might sound like a spoiled child, but honestly until Riot addresses my specific concerns I'll probably be at least a little bit dissatisfied. I'm terrible, but at least I know it.

WaterD103

10-08-2012

not having dominion ranked makes me very unhappy

Jortalus

10-08-2012

I voted very satisfied when this poll was new, and I maintain my opinion. Riot is consistent with its efforts to please the playerbase, and while certain people won't be happy and will nitpick every little thing, I like that the poll results aren't skewed by the overwhelming negativity.

I love Riot. I love the game they work so hard on for us. I love everything they offer and I am glad to see them constantly moving forward and improving on everything they do. Mistakes happen, and problems can arise, but for over a year and a half, I've been following League of Legends and Riot, and I have been so amazed and impressed by their progress on both a business and community level.

Keep up all the good work, continue to improve, and I'll continue throwing money at you when I can afford it. <3

EviIGreenRanger

10-08-2012

For my vote, YES! Least they're doing a hell of a much better job than Blizzard is.

Bogieman

10-08-2012

Somewhat dissatisfied.
Because ignoring NA to EU transfers for over a year won't make the problem disappear.