Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

08Geneva80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I voted "yes, I'm satisfied."

I have been very happy with Riot. They provide a good product for free. There isn't a huge imbalance between players that buy RP and those that don't--the players that don't buy RP just can't get skins (which do not affect a champions playability at all) and it takes them much longer to buy champs and get rune pages.

I came to League of Legends after playing a game called Last Chaos hosted by Aeria Games. You have to spend a lot of money to make it to the top (or have absolutely no job, no responsibilities, and no life to make it to the top). I spent money there, made a pretty good run, but everything just became increasingly more expensive to the point that items were/are obscene as new patches and new content was introduced. Aeria was all about the "all ighty ollar." It wasn't fun.

Riot games does a lot to keep everyone happy including those that do not buy RP. Kudos to you guys.

Xemeron

10-08-2012

Pretty much yes.
The NEw Champions are nice, old Champions get reworks to become nice (even if it causes the rivers of noob tears to flow) and old champs get visual upgrades.
Yep, they are doing good.

King Salomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

yes, I'm satisfied.

A WiId Jinx

10-08-2012

I went with "Somewhat dissatisfied"

The reason behind this is because of the recent things that happened at the Season 2 Championship. With the internet going out and with the poor placements of the mini map screens. The minimaps were clearly visible from the players perspective which caused a lot of accusations of cheating during multiple games.

Before this event, I would of went with "Somewhat satisfied," but Riot didn't do the best of job at Season 2 World Championships.

Rocket Cow 2

10-08-2012

Clg eu must win the next match, or justice will not be done

Vertany

10-08-2012

Why bump this? This is from 2011. There is a Poll for 2012...

quezel

10-08-2012

Somewhat Dissatisfied.

Because there still isnt a NA>EU transfer function. With no explanation or anything exept saying that it isnt possible. But somehow its possible for NA>BR!? Now that I think of it, I really, really hate that about Riot.

For the rest I really enjoy there game.

a team mate

10-08-2012

Magnificent Twisted Fate.
what do you think i voted for?

ActionButlerGO

10-08-2012

Riot, the company, is why I have stopped playing. Will I come back? Maybe, after a few months of downtime. Do I feel like I am missing out on anything by not playing the game? No. Unless frustration counts.

The game itself is superb, but the people running have a long way to go before they can be considered a professional company. If there is a plan for the long-term stability of the game, Riot refuses to acknowledge that it exists. More likely, there simply is no plan to move forward.

Cyrus Blackmoon

10-08-2012

For the most part, I am pretty satisfied. Not completely, but I'm definitely happy with most of the things they've done.

Definitely happy with Spectator Mode, the Honor system, some of the new champs, and the changes to queues.

Not quite happy with all the support nerfs, 0cs (though that isn't their fault), and I'm waiting on Heim/Karma reworks. I understand that reworks take time though. Just antsy about it. And IP gains still seem a bit low.