Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HappyTimeHate

10-07-2012

bump, ppl need to see how the community feels

Kronic Logic

10-07-2012

I'm satisfied. All these setbacks actually help in the long run. Rarely do we see a reoccuring theme go unnoticed. Things may not get fixed right then and there, but at least they own up to the mistakes and start working towards fixing it. For example, the stealth rework. It took a while, but it was ignored, and the community was keyed in on it.

I think the bigges thing Riot has done to help the game continues to fly under the radar, and that was the change to lifesteal a few months back. It keeps champs like Sivir and Sion from throwing on ults and successfully 3v5'ing or in Sion's case, 4v5'ing successfully in lower elo games.

Also viewers are given compensation for something we aren't entitled too. Sure we all waited at our comps for the tournament, but that was something other companies could of easily ignored, yet we get double ip.

Finally the 6300ip seems to pop up here a lot, but we've have a decent number of champions get reductions in ip as well. I understand older players may have spent the 6300 then, and now those champs are 4800, but when you buy an iPhone, Game Console, etc. you will always see those reduce in price when newer versions come out. It's not like you can go to Best Buy and ask for the difference in the price reduction.

ahotaurs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

People saying no: Why don't you try holding a community of millions of players and try to make each and every single one of them happy. Until you can do that, it is a moot point. Riot is doing a fantastic job.

Nsaneone

10-07-2012

I voted mostly satisfied. Pertaining to the tournament, I think that poor planning and foresight are to blame for the mishaps. All LAN tournaments should be running on LAN with no access to the outside so as not to be affected by connectivity issues outside the venue or (as some speculate) outside interference. Stage design could have also used a lot more forethought.

Aside from the tournament, I am mostly pleased with Riot as a company, however, I think that they desperately need to invest more in hardware and in better QA. Instead of flooding us with skins and champions, they really need to think about server upgrades and more QA staff. Broken patches and long queues are very frustrating.

Amocoru

10-07-2012

I'm currently not satisfied with their incredibly poor handling of obvious cheating. They did take in scumbag Jatt after he cheated in a tourney, what can you expect?

Madmax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

dat necro baited us all.

Kyrie Friegraf

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrengthAndHonor View Post
No.

Their Summoner's Code is a joke.

They want to punish players who have different personalities. Some humans are emotional. Riot wants us all to behave like psychopaths, cold and emotionless when going through something infuriating. That is against what some personalities are.

Riot needs to STFU with the reports for typing words and tell people to use the Ignore function.
We don't want people who can't control themselves in the game, period. **** "emotional" people. "Emotional" people I know are mature enough to reign their frustration in.

Who is Sexy

10-07-2012

Necro OP

1scythe1

10-07-2012

Unsatisfied and used to buy RP, have no plans of doing so again until it becomes apparent things are changing for the better.

1. WC - dropped the ball and wasted hundreds of thousands of peoples' time and then swept the cheating under the rug because you sure couldn't admit it was your incompetence that was the reason for the crash and the cheats.

2. Server lag - not my internet

3. Terrible matchmaking - I have almost 1000 games played and do not want to be paired with people that only have 1 rune page half filled with tier 1 runes.

4. Low IP gains - I can usually buy a new champ with IP once a month.

5. Tribunal and Honor system - band aids on a bullet wound. Just remove chat from the game and things will be better. Add some new pings for other common situations. It's a troll player base that doesn't need to share the negative comments they have towards their teammates every game.

6. Need at least 1 other map after you implement ARAM as it's own GAME TYPE. Custom game mode doesn't work with ARAM because of all the idiots that don't understand the word RANDOM so they click quit until they get a team they like. And then you can only play a handful of ARAM games before you gain no IP. What genius thought this was a good idea? You say Dominion is a new map, well how many people play dominion? 50?

Xengre

10-07-2012

While I am glad to see Riot doing better listening to the player base then many other game companies, especially top tier ones... I had to vote towards somewhat dissatisfied. I would like to see more content out of simply champion/skin releases. I like a lot of the stuff that has been added GUI/Features/etc. too the client and game but would certainly love to see more effort in their approach to new maps and proper support for maps as well as new items. I understand that they have been burned due to lack of popularity and Summoner Rift being the primary map played... but this can potentially be attributed to their lack of support for other maps and lack of staff to handle balancing/tweaks for given maps. Riot is currently among top game companies in the world so it would reason to hope for this issue being appropriately resolved. Many players have wanted larger 6v6, 8v8, and 10v10 maps but we are still stuck with 5v5 on Summoner's Rift. Other players have played custom Twisted Treeline with irregular number of players and found it to be quite fun.

Then comes the issue of properly addressing concerns in a timely manner and simply avoiding acknowledging them for exceptionally long periods of time (look at IP/RP visual inaccuracy which jut recently was being addressed... 2+ years late). I really hope Riot's continuing growth and attention to the player base will allow Riot to tackle these things eventually...

Anyways, a bit dissatisfied as I feel it could be better, but its just my opinion, and I have high expectations considering Riot's position in the industry. Props to their community interaction in General Discussion. Also... you seriously need to give a lot more attention to the bugs section (some of these issues presented there over the past few years were addressed in a time span so ridiculous it is frustratingly unacceptable... I get man power... but you have grown significantly and it has not seen reasonable improvements).