Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadLock

10-07-2012

I feel as though Champion Feedback does not get enough attention by Riot. I was bored one day and decided to go through almost 30 pages. Excluding Riot created topics, Zileas's Poll on Armored Bears, there have been approx. 4-8 topics Riot has talked on, even then it was usually the same 3 members.

GenActive13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I am most happy about the interaction Riot provides, the amount of selection we have with champions and their skills. Skins and the ever changing game mechanics are also a huge plus.
Though, I do have one gripe. Trolls in ranked. I've started playing ranked lately and would not have believed it to be so vile compared to normals as it is had I not given it a shot. Muting the enemy team is a great help, can't get trolled via enemies. The honor system and Tribunal are neat mechanics but they don't stop trolls on your own team. Other then that, Riot is one of the two best companies I've had the pleasure of gaming with.

Jaden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

No company, enterprise, foundation, whatever is going to be flawless, and as far as people I do business with Riot and Asus are at the top.

After dealing with Konami for so many years I feel like Riot coddles me. Consider me satisfied.

I'm used to spending alot of time and effort building a Yugioh deck and then one format change later having it destroyed just because my deck shares a few cards with whatever is winning tournaments.

RaG nuh RocK

10-07-2012

What I want to see happen from Riot is honesty. That's a pretty simple thing to ask. When I see things like 'were giving out double IP for the day after the finals' I want to know the whole truth as to why you (riot) would do such a thing. If you want us to play on that day, just SAY SO. Don't go about doing sneaky things treating us as if we are cattle. We aren't cattle. There may be a lot of us, but do not ever, EVER lose sight of the fact that we are REAL PEOPLE, and ALWAYS be honest with us, and not just partially honest, be completely honest and don't give only half-truths or tell us half of the reason or story and keep the rest from us, many people would consider that the same as lying, I see this sort of thing happening a lot from you (riot).

Be honest with us, don't jerk us around, give us free things now and then (NOT ip boosts), make us happy with you and your game.

and last but not certainly not least.

When you say you are going to do something, DO IT. If a huge amount of people are clamoring for something, MAKE IT HAPPEN. For instance, the recent huge failure of all riot's servers blocking everyone from playing, with little to no explanation, and selectively giving out 1,000 RP to a few people instead of everyone. It's just some points in a video game. I personally was unable to log in to play for 2 solid weeks, with no apologies and a pasted-on 10 game ip boost. That was a big insulting slap in the face to a lot of us and I have not forgotten it. You are doing the same thing again with this finals 'failure' that happened, giving us ip for playing, but never free riot points to get a skin or something that people actually want, that might make up for past transgressions.

Make us as happy as you can, do the things we'd like see happen, whatever it is, new map, buff a champion, whatever, and we will love you and follow you 'til the end. Be honest, the same way I have been honest with you in this post.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

10-07-2012

nope. not satisfied. especially with what happened with world tourny.

Kyrie Friegraf

10-07-2012

That necro.

A single hat

10-07-2012

voted not satisfied, because if riot decided to stop developing the game, and just sit back and host the servers, I would be very sad. I know they have great stuff in the works!

frokid

10-07-2012

Not satisfied.
Why:
The whole mini map peeking dilema was just a huge oversight. Made the games feel unimportant to me.

The "Release a new champion every 2 weeks" policy. It annoys the hell out of me. Stop releasing so many new champions. Work more on balancing the current game.

Enforcing the meta. Whenever a strange but viable way to play a champion appeares, it gets nerfed. Ap trist was a viable carry when played right. It was a high risk high reward playstyle. Nerfed. Read an article awhile back that listed all the nerfed examples, to tired to remember.

Nerfing roles for doing their job. Assassins assassinated people who messed up by being out of position. Nerfed to the floor. Supports support. Omg gotta nerf them.

Alv

10-07-2012

I think Riot has the power the be the e-sports powerhouse that can lead the new generation for nerds like us to be able to express our passion.

Coming from the starcraft background, I have nothing but pride when I say I play league of legends competitively.

Keep working hard, makes me super glad that Riot keeps track of these. Pay attention to all your mistakes, fix them, and keep that chin up.

I believe Riot. I believe.

Wetworks

10-07-2012

Somewhat satisfied.

Aside of WoW, LOL has been the longest run game I have ever played. Its freemium model is on the leading edge of consumer-centric growth, and I think they are on the right path if not the best path. I have spent hundreds on skins, and I am happy to, because I think great art should be rewarded. However, I think a lot more work needs to be done on the merchandising side. Licensing agreements alongside more product flow would turn this game into an unstoppable juggernaut in line with its desire to be history's best received e-sports platform. So far, the products are too limited, and I want to buy more. And I think you need smarter MBAs (like me) to help you think of new ways to capitalize on the company's IP.

As for the game itself, I think it's already moving at the right pace, and their interests are clearly aligned with the players. As for the World Championship over the weekend, I must say I was pretty disappointed that these outage risks weren't taken more seriously. As a fan, it was grueling to watch already long games become unnecessarily longer. What's truly disappointing is that it resulted from a risk that could have been easily mitigated beforehand. Trusting the internet to do its job on the most important day of your life is both naive and irresponsible.

You see, the fans are angry because they wanted it to to run as smoothly as Riot. The fans are actually on Riot's side. So their rage is directly correlated to their hope that it would have been a success. Disappointment, especially to passionate fans, has few other forms of catharsis more convenient than rage.

The final source of dissatisfaction is DJ Wheat. He is obnoxious. Unlike the commentators who are thoughtful and analytical, Wheat (through no fault of his own) is not charismatic enough for the camera. He needs to be replaced immediately, because he is hurting the brand rather than helping it.

Thank you for reading.