Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madd Dawgg

10-07-2012

I chose slightly dissatisfied because I would like to see the Lore aspect reinvigorated. I think the MLG aspect of the entire experience is the wrong direction. That is, focus on competition and winning over simply having a fun game. Whether that is the focus at HQ or not, it's the one that is portrayed.

I really, really wanted to choose satisfied, but I want to see change, and I'm just not satisfied with this direction. But, I still want to say it's a great game, and all-in-all Riot is doing a good job.

GarnetJewel

10-07-2012

tournament fiasco has made me realize riot is not taking their game seriously

with momoiroUME

10-07-2012

necro too stronk, +1.

Dischdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I honestly think that all things considered Riot has always handled all significant problems as well as can be reasonably be expected given the scale on which they operate. There is no way that they could please absolutely everyone's ridiculous standards.

On a side note, I am slightly disappointed about the oversight of how easy it would be to take advantage of the mini maps in the tournament. Whether or not cheating actually occurred, the possibility should never have been there when the solution is as simple as angling the players into an obtuse formation rather than acute or just 180 degrees.

Overall keep up the good work, and overall effort to please the community!

Touche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Compared to most gaming companies out there.. Yes, I'm slightly satisfied.
Riot has been one of my favourite gaming companies since I've started playing League since like a year ago. I've played many online games and I've gotta admit, Riot listens to feedback and cares about our opinions like no other company has ever before.

But sadly, I've been disappointed about the World Championships. I know Riot could have prepared better.

STILL, Riot will always be my #1

Kupjub

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
I'm excited to read this (Yes, I'll be reading every post).

Keep them coming!
Very much hope that this is true, because, I'd like you to read this.

Currently, I'll be voting for somewhat satisfied, simply because there isn't anything any more in between 100% and this. If I were to say the percentage of "satisfaction" I'd probably say like 90-95%. So, now let me compliment and complain a bit. <3

I personally love this company. It is literally my dream to work for you all, still in college currently but I can't imagine a better place to work. The fact that you guys as a company encourage your employees to talk to the community on the forums is amazing to me and regardless of what may or may not happen behind the scenes (inb4massiveconsiracytheories), you are an amazing company, at least for show. That, compared to some other big names like Blizzard, where the vast majority of the blue posts there are all like "Please don't necro threads" or "Please don't post titles in all caps" followed by a quick lock of the thread. That's ****ty imo, here it's dealt with very well.

Next. The overall balance of the game. I don't always agree with a lot of the things that are done with this game. I actually quit the game for about 2 months after the jungle changes a while back. I hated them. I play jungle 99% of the games when I'm playing serious mode. When I go super try hard, I jungle. Period. But, when I decided to come back to the game I realized that a lot of the stuff was overall very good, I still have some opinions, like, hey, jungle gold seems a bit low because it forces almost all junglers into a support jungle role, but that's minor. This game is incredible. The overall balance of most champions is done incredibly well, especially considering the 100+ champions and that probably 80-90% of them are actually tournament viable. All the korean teams lately have helped prove this, lux support, MF ad, etc. Some may be a bit too strong (Shen.. i'm looking at you -.-) but even with those that may be slightly over the top, I feel like a lot of it is recognized. IE, the current situation of top laners needing to be essentially overpowered in order to be viable. I imagine that it's all things that are currently very well known internally and likely have people working on it.

Last. Complaints, since, as I said, I'm very very fond of this game/company, and overall very satisfied. But, here are my complaints. And this is something that I feel a lot of people agree with. Pricing on champions, etc, that's my big one. I don't have any problem with all new champions being 6300/975. Hell, even the recent 1350 on release skin was fine imo. At first I didn't like it but after a bit more reason/debating with some friends on it, my attitude changed. It's a very high quality skin and with the bundle it wasn't any more costly than normal. But, things like the extreme lack of overall IP cost reductions is painful to deal with. Also, recently, I've appreciated things like the RP reductions in addition to or instead of IP reductions, but they've been so minor it's difficult for me to even look at them as being reductions. I'm sorry, but 975 -> 870 or whatever it was (excuse me for not checking exact numbers atm, in a rush). That's ridiculously minor. I'm of the opinion that not a single 3150 IP champ should have that 975 RP tag on it, and to reduce it to only the ~870ish that was done, is, quite frankly, insulting.

In the end though, if you guys continued at your current rate of things, in all things, quality of new skins/champions, remakes/remodels of old, overall game balance and the works, I will still continue dumping money (when I have it ._.) into this game. And continue playing it at promoting it. It's an incredible game, end of story. And as I said before, I only hope that I too can one day be lucky enough to work there. Dream job? Why yes, yes it is.

noglory

10-07-2012

@dannamoth/Riot Escape Plan why did you vote that you are not satisfied with riot?

Tarmy

10-07-2012

im not satisfied and im very disappointed how riot said they were no cheating at worlds which it was clear it shows cheating with screen caps and videos

it just shows how unprofessional riot is these days

Catmurderer

10-07-2012

My opinion remains the same from when I apparently first voted on this!

Baujahr

10-07-2012

No I am not Satisfied.
Poor showing for major events as a company when anything comes up that has some chance of controversy
Sever and client stability issues that still persist.