Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rayne90

10-07-2012

I think the fact that they even listen to this feedback is an amazing sign. Most companies (which I won't name here) would typically delete a thread like this.

Ahri all day

10-07-2012

Not satisfied at all. Tourney is currently being handled like ****. C'mon, the biggest tournament of the season and you put it outside? eSports is the only thing Riots seemed to care about recently, and now it's starting to seem they're not putting much thought or efffort into anything.

Dan Klein

10-07-2012

Honestly,

I'm somewhat dissatisfied. I think you guys are trying to do too much at one time, and it's not working. You need to stop pumping out heroes, and handle what you already have. There are a lot of champions in the game that need updates, or balancing. This paired with the almost constant server instability, and random connection problems is leaving me a little irked.

The championships were a blunder. Between the mini maps being visible, and the entire tournament being hosted online, it seems a lot of the confusion could have been avoided. This was the biggest tournament to date, and a really great opportunity for e-sports to hit the mainstream in NA, and you kind of let it slip through your fingertips with poor planning. I'm going to stick around, but I'm sure there are people who won't.

Lastly...allowing to report people in champion select, riot please.

Danadin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

This thread is over a year old.

Brutal4thenexus

10-07-2012

Somewhat Dissatisfied - Because of all the world championship ****, but I'm really looking forward for Sion's art rework.

iZallen

10-07-2012

Only thinking about the Price tags.

zanzaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

No, I'm very disappointed with their customer service.

Jarizard IV

10-07-2012

I can't really say I am, but I'm satisfied to the point to continue spending money on this game.
The only thing keeping me from playing more often is the community. It's just so horrendous. Though it's getting better, especially now including honor.

Bottes Phoque

10-07-2012

One of the most addictive game ever ... for free. How can you not be satisfied? They have a good forum presence which is great.

Obviously the world championship fiasco this weekend was disappointing. Game crashing in such an environment is unacceptable. People cheating and that fact being ignored.

But I think this game as become bigger than anyone could of expected.

Riot need to keep up the good work. It's amazing. I hope they keep on improving ways to crack down on leavers/AFK players.

Other than that, 5 stars game!

XxWMxX

10-07-2012

Necromancy ftw!

Raise the dead mwahaha!