Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tisin

08-30-2011

actually now just becasue the server being really annoying and some hero that never been in the freek week(eve,karmaa,olaf).

but everything else is fine.

cft24

08-30-2011

also, maybe it's time someone made a new poll?

cft24

08-30-2011

Narato Master

10-07-2012

oh yes they handle tournaments really well

TrikzBlackout

10-07-2012

Dissapointed, mostly biaised because of the current state of the servers (lag issues causing myself and another teamate to lose connection during a ranked game and losing elo) but also because of the state of the tournament, the ease at which players could screenpeak (players expressed themselves how easy it was), how lax punishments have been to cheating teams and how unprepared riot seemed when things did go wrong.

I'm also dissapointed with how unprofessional some of the employees acted after these events (I will withhold the names of said employees) and that it was attempted to cover up/hide those actions.

However I am also appreciative of the new reductions to both ip and rp on champions as well as other promotions like the 2 for 1 rune page event, one recommendation I would like to make would be a possible reduction to the cost of runes, many players (like myself) would rather spend ip on new champions and not have to throw ip towards runes that cost more than champions do, I enjoy competitive ranked play but I have to choose between having an optimal setup for a few main champions or being able to play a diversity of champions less effectively.

CaristinnQT

10-07-2012

roit satisfies me every day and night

8/10

nerf ez

TheNittles

10-07-2012

All dis Necro

Hydrochoerus

10-07-2012

I dont exactly give jack **** for most things. not many things annoy me. as long as I am enjoying the game at its current stste im happy.

A Swarm of Koala

10-07-2012

Easily the best game company I've dealt with, far better than Jagex, and puts Blizzard to shame.

Echorion

10-07-2012

I feel like Riot is so close to being the perfect company, but falls just short in a few categories. This is more than I can say about any company pretty much, ever.

I feel more red responses to serious questions on the forums would help.
I also wish there were more, smaller updates now and then that add things like even an icon or something small, along with standard releases, because frankly I get bored of checking the news pages to see just stuff about the competitive scene. I mean it's nice, but I would like to see a release information page or something, tbh I keep expecting a patch delay because of the championship...