Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IntoTheOcean

07-22-2011

Hell yeah I am!

Recently I have been playing Team Fortress Two, and I was loving it! Well, that is until they recently added the Cow Mangler 5000. It is a weapon you can buy for like $8 or maybe even $12 and it destroys everything. It is so Over Powered that I am refusing to play TF2 anymore until it gets nerfed.

Well, thing is, all my veteran TF2 friends say they are not going to nerf it, simply because it is the most expensive item in the game.

So basically, I have been spoiled by Riot's care for balance, and ALSO care for making sure you simply can't just buy 'power'. Whether you guys enjoy buffs and go suicidal over nerfs, Riot will be there balancing their fantastic game.

Edit: Been playing for over a year. Love this game!

Annoying Pumpkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

bump

WeAreLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Why did you put that last choice? My finger slipped twice and now I can't vote for somewhat satisfied without making a new account
This poll bro this poll...

superdmz

07-22-2011

i feel like the features that were promised are not delivered ...

LegendReborn

07-22-2011

I'm somewhat satisfied with the balance of the game but beyond that I'm not happy with the lack of features. Riot has talked a lot of hype for this year but we have yet to truly see them follow through. I've been told that riot will be coming out with things very soon so let's hope that it's the features we've been promised for so long.

Volverbot

07-22-2011

I voted no.

They promised us champs and skins at every price point.
This is not even close to being carried out. Its 6300 after 6300.

That is my only real problem.

Regards

07-22-2011

Extremely satisfied. Haven't stuck to, or played a game as long as I've played this one.

Trein

07-22-2011

Real reasons of being somewhat dissatisfied

-No formal explanation of hacking EVER released.

-More and more blatant lacks of professionalism. (Ex. more and more riot announcement posts in general forums to appease lazy trolls)

-Rising new hero costs with lack of many features promised early in season one (replays, magma chamber, shiny, etc.)

-Riot members occasionally trolling forums and flip flopping on issues

Honestly all my problems with riot would go away if they hired a decent PR rep.

HIRE A PR REP RIOT<---do it

Artifice

07-22-2011

Somewhat dissatisfied. Lots of nerfs and buffs going on right now which are hard to predict + downtime.

F0rd

07-22-2011

I put that I was satisfied because, being a programmer myself and understanding to at least some extent what it takes to keep a product up and running, you can't always count on hardware, and computers (not to mention programs in general) really run on fairy dust and wishes.

Riot has overall given me one of the most fun games I've ever played (after being a DotA and *** vet) that has shown such great improvement in stability and availability, not to mention game mechanics, since the closed beta. It was (very nearly) trash at the time, and now it is (very nearly) pure gold in my opinion. Keep up the good work.