Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mkvc

07-25-2011

Riot is very unprofessional. The LoL client is glitchy, their servers are always failing, and they never come through with any of the promises they make to this community.

If you compare Riot to, say, Blizzard, Riot looks like a bunch of kids playing "internet" and pretending to run a game. If SCII, WoW, and everything else Blizzard supports are just fine all of the time, why can't LoL?

Mizuen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

bump

Xarshas a cutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Mirelyght

07-25-2011

tired of new champs but no new maps.....if they could just add one sometime this year it'd make the game less repetitive.

Parabolic

07-25-2011

Are these perceived as "good" statistics? Because, to me, they seem horrible. So horrible that, if I had any say at Riot, I would rethink everything we are doing and discuss a new plan moving forward.

Skytorn

07-25-2011

I voted somewhat dissatisfied because recently there has been a pretty long period (2 months?) filled with patch delays, server instabilities, obvious bugs making it through testing (Yorick ult, %ar/mr shred), and so on. Taken on the long run the company's still got good reputation, though I hope the data from June-July won't be extrapolated to Riot's future.

Psytrin1337

07-25-2011

I voted for somewhat satisfied.

The people working at Riot are just human, and are trying their best to perfect this game, and entertain all of us.

I would be more satisfied if Riot could actually come up with dates or estimates instead of the famous Soon™ lines for some of their upcoming features, like "Project Shiny", or the Magma Chamber.

AbbySmaLL

07-25-2011

i voted somewhat satisfied. however i find they lack a lot of attention when it comes to prioritizing their resources. the are some very broken champs right now, and some very broken servers. yet they seem to be more focused on releasing new champs, and skins.

Fiddle needs fixing horribly. 3sec fear is disgusting, along with crow silence bounce numbers. decrease one of them ffs.

shen, leblanc, olaf, eve, garen amongst a handful of others need to be brought up to par desperately.

and if your going to keep releasing skins every week, at least put some attention towards champs that only have 3 skins so far, instead of giving teemo a new one every month. be consistant with giving attention to all champs, and not just a select few.

these are my primary quarrels. i do think however that the game is still amazingly fun to play, and on a whole i am more satisfied than disatisfied. the only problem with communities such as gaming ones like LoL means you will almost always only see the people complaining, as the people who love riot and the game are busy actually playing and enjoying it

SLG Rady

07-25-2011

I chose "Somewhat Satisfied"

I'm happy with the product as a whole and the employee's in general are all very nice and friendly.

Like most of the other posts in this thread, I'm also concerned about content (or lack there of).
I know there is alot to come, but im very dissapointed that there is a new champion every 3 weeks, so if we were interested in owning more champions we'd have to grind the 6.3k ip to get it, and we have to learn to fight against another new champion.

Balancing and champ remakes boggle my mind. I understand that as the game evolves and more champs are implemented, that some older champs seem outdated, but i have rarely felt that "X champion is 100% useless and should be rebuilt" expecially the ones that WERE remade. no big deal though.

The game itself has been great, but i've felt since beta, that its been incomplete constatly. That we are always waiting for the next addition to allow us to finally get to play the game.

Heres my ultimate concerns at this very moment.
1- Dota 2.

I have faith that Riot is working on an onslaught of new features, hopefully alot of stuff that we've asked for, but i feel that Valve is in a very good spot to take over the MOBA playing field (expecially with the gameplay features they've already announced.)

2- I have a life. I have a job. I am a college student. I have friends and family.

When i get free time to play, i like to play league of legends. In the last, i'd say two weeks. almost everytime i went to log in and play, i was unable to, whether it was server unavailable, client error, or something happened in the first game OR champ select that led to me being unable to play,so i just gave up and played something else. (and i happen to know a special someone with a resume in for NOC that could help.. )

Those 2 things i think could be crippling to a game that i really want to participate in, in the seasons to come.

Mgranaa

07-25-2011

Somewhat. Server nonsense makes me a little bitter at times, and terribads (in game) make me question the matchmaker, but otherwise, I'm pretty good with everything. Other than patch's being once every two weeks :/

(I love patches)