Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zstripes

07-22-2011

I was dissatisfied like everyone with the leona release but it looks like the monkey king is on track so I'm satisfied. Its not like i was really looking to play leona so I didn't really care that much.

I think riot is doing a good job. More transparency is always nice. I don't see whats so complicated. They talk like people can post because they don't know the full story. I'm a co-op atm and I have to do some of the ***** work but thats part of being a co-op. get one of the interns to relay some info. Hell hire me and I'll do it for you

Kahnno6

07-22-2011

I voted "somewhat satisfied" for the following reasons:

Pros:
- I think the game, as it currently is, is fun. I enjoy it and am fairly addicted.
- I feel that Riot genuinely wants to deliver the best possible experience to its users

Cons:
- Work does need to be done on stability. No, it's not "all their fault", but the responsibility does fall upon them to improve.
- Following through on statements or at least updating the community on them could be improved. I understand additions take time and things cause delays, but I also feel that better communication could alleviate a lot of the community's frustration.

Please note that I take no issue with pricing as I feel it is fair. This is neither a pro or a con. I feel the same way about balancing. I think on average they do a good job, but the very nature of this game causes balance to constantly be shifting and that can be hard to keep up with. I feel they do the best that they can.

Tendresse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

I'd be satisfied if it wasn't for all the server and UI issues. Pvp.net instability, unable to start a premade ranked game at random times, DC constantly when invinting a 10th person into a custom game lobby, general server instability lately... Which sucks, because it has nothing to do with the game itself, but they're issues that waste my time, and the time of a lot of people.

Splendid Pie

07-22-2011

Mostly satisfied, but I'm disappointed that they refuse to acknowledge things like the Project Shiny thread. A simple apology for making a mistake would be enough for me.

Angel Nikki

07-22-2011

Somewhat dissatisfied (which is really the same as somewhat satisfied but cup half empty viewpoint <.<)

Mostly because of the server and log in issues always going on. I'm not a super long time player, but I'm was really surprised when I found out how long the game had been it and it only had 1 3v3 and 5v5 map.

14 to 17 Jews

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Its not just the shiny thread, it is also the complaints of rising IP and RP, and Magma Chamber, and any number of things riot has promised over this past year. Its nearly like watching a political speech, they say whatever will make the public happy and then do whatever they want. There is no real concrete behind what they say, they deliver less than 20% of what they claim.

DefDoNotDoThat

07-22-2011

lack of magma chamber and project shiny = dissatisfaction

ToA29

07-22-2011

I voted somewhat satisfied. While I have problems with other players in a lot of matches that is something that will eventually be weeded out imo. Other in game issues such as champions and game play may have problems but this is a constantly evolving game.

However, servers absolutely need to be fixed. This is the largest problem by far. We need a return to orderly and regular updates that run in the specified time and manner. Excessive down times and instabilities are just unacceptable.

windwhispers

07-22-2011

Solo Queue - extremely dissatisfied

Game Balance - somewhat satisfied

New Champs - somewhat satisfied

Skins - satisfied

New Features - dissatisfied

Server Stability - dissatisfied

ColossusCrusher

07-22-2011

I'm Somewhat Satisfied. While I don't have many problems with the direction Riot is taking, I do have a few. There is a tendancy to overbuff/nerf champions, but that can be fixed in the next patch. Server instability is annoying, but it's a fact of life. I can live with that. The only thing that really irritates me is the lack of a system for lowering the IP costs of old and/or unpopular champions. I understand leaving skill-intensive champs like Cass as 6300, but I don't see why someone like Miss Fortune is that expensive too. If Riot were to develop a system by which champions could go down to a lower IP tear I'd be happy enough to vote Completely Satisfied. Even if it's just lowering a few champions with each new release that'd be a nice step forward, but what I would like is a comprehensive system by which all champions eventually drop down to 1350/3150 (over a long, long, long period of time, of course).