Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tehshiz

07-22-2011

I'm somewhat satisfied. The world isn't going to end because they have a few nights of downtime, and you can tell that they don't like that their servers are unstable.

Rioters are still very human and I like their sense of community.

I'm not looking forward to what Guinsoo is doing to the jungle, but I have faith in the design team's judgement

YoshioPeePee

07-22-2011

yup

scoops sunshine

07-22-2011

Server stability seems to be up, at least a bit, and new champs aren't completely OP at release anymore though some have been UP.

Not too bad of a job, but there are still things to fix and add.

Sancta

07-22-2011

I selected Somewhat Satisfied. That said, I am not without having a serious issue with Riot. What bothers me the most is the direction that balance is being taken.

The idea of nerf, nerf, nerf on anything perceived as good is problematic. The idea that Vayne and Ez should be made so much weaker than Ashe is problematic (they should both out damage Ashe by a considerable margin). The idea that popular champions should get more looks at "balance" than unpopular champions is problematic. The idea that supports should have themselves and their items constantly nerfed duo to the strength of other champs is problematic.

All in all I find that the direction Riot has taken in balance over the past several months has been a poor one.

Audhulma

07-22-2011

More or less, the truth of the matter is that I get bored of everything so they can't be held accountable for that much. It's not as though I feel they have purposely been screwing the servers up for us or anything, they're just human like us, so I can't really rail on their service.

Shoupz

07-22-2011

One of the major reasons I am somewhat dissatisfied with riot is the lack of communication with the player base. I mean has anyone else noticed that they are just blatantly ignoring the project shiny thread?

Buffie

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehshiz View Post
I'm somewhat satisfied. The world isn't going to end because they have a few nights of downtime, and you can tell that they don't like that their servers are unstable.

Rioters are still very human and I like their sense of community.

I'm not looking forward to what Guinsoo is doing to the jungle, but I have faith in the design team's judgement

Pretty much sums up my sentiments. I'd really like it though if Riot did something to show they're working on server stability.

Ayven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

While new characters is nice, most of the time I would prefer is they put a bit more focus on re-balancing the current roster. Games are just more interesting when we can all kinds of champions being played (haven't seen Hiemer, Sion or Shaco in a while.) Also, new battle arenas or some of the special modes (catch the teemo, aram, draft racing) getting modified version of current maps (like being able to control which or if creeps spawn at all.)

Bonsant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

I voted no. While I am hoping the recent server fix will last us a good long time before we ever have unexpected downtimes, i'm still not super duper pleased with all the ridiculous delay of new content.

I wont even bother listed them all down.

Wozzy

07-22-2011

I am satisfied. I definitely feel like I am getting my moneys worth from this game.