Failed to Connect to Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gypsy Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

I just tried to join a game. I got in the champion select screen fine, talked about composition with my team without any problems, and then the game tried to launch. I got the message 'Failed to connect to server' a dozen times in a row after pressing 'retry'.

I know it has nothing to do with my ports or firewall or anything like that, since nothing has changed since the last time I played a game, and I've never had this issue before.

I figured after that, I would close the client and try to just start it up again and reconnect that way. But now it's as if the game simply never existed. No reconnect option, no leave warning, nothing in my match history.

What's going on here? I feel like a jackass for leaving my team without a fifth.

GodRcane7

07-21-2011

No idea but its not just you that it is happening to

Burrocca

07-21-2011

Same, the good news is that the entire games are crashing and not just dcing one player, I was mad for a bit because I thought it was just me and I was going to get a leave or some other bull**** like that.

I don't know what they are doing on their end but if this is a result from their efforts on fixing it, that last thing their technicians attempted made the servers worse lol, or at least for me... my experience is degrading more by the day.

This isn't a complaint, I'm just stating I'm not going to support riot with any of my money for future reference until they can regain my trust in their work with a more consistent and better maintained game experience. I feel this is a very fair and just statement.

I've officially started *** today, the current state of the servers is bad for riot's business but at least good for ***.

Gypsy Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrocca View Post
Same, the good news is that the entire games are crashing and not just dcing one player, I was mad for a bit because I thought it was just me and I was going to get a leave or some other bull**** like that.

I don't know what they are doing on their end but if this is a result from their efforts on fixing it, that last thing their technicians attempted made the servers worse lol, or at least for me... my experience is degrading more by the day.

This isn't a complaint, I'm just stating I'm not going to support riot with any of my money for future reference until they can regain my trust in their work with a more consistent and better maintained game experience. I feel this is a very fair and just statement.

I've officially started *** today, the current state of the servers is bad for riot's business but at least good for ***.
Alright, thanks for the information. At least we're not getting leaves.

OldManJohnson

04-04-2012

the same thing hanpened to me and its really annoying and frustrating... i honestly try never to leave a game because i know how much i hate it when other people do it, but this i have no control over... i have wasted the past half of hour tring to fix this and there is nothing i can do... this kind of things really ruin the gaming experience both for me and those who were playing with me... you have to fix these thing riot... really