Account suspension

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1000AngryMidgets

Junior Member

07-21-2011

I've just started playing this game and i have a problem sometimes with before getting into the game it closes but when i get back on it just says your account has been suspended for a certain amount of time and i was wondering if there is anyway to get that reversed because its not even my fault.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VVstar

Senior Member

07-21-2011

go to support/help forum, you will get your answers there


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ertbsxcvbsfdgqxg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000AngryMidgets View Post
I've just started playing this game and i have a problem sometimes with before getting into the game it closes but when i get back on it just says your account has been suspended for a certain amount of time and i was wondering if there is anyway to get that reversed because its not even my fault.

Did you afk/leave? I remember when I first started I didn't know about the penalties and each game took so long to finish that I often leave/afk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-21-2011

You don't get banned for a single leave. If the problem is persistent, then it lies on you to get it fixed before you try to play games with other people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakunai

Member

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
You don't get banned for a single leave. If the problem is persistent, then it lies on you to get it fixed before you try to play games with other people.
Its not their fault that this game takes forever for just one round


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakunai View Post
Its not their fault that this game takes forever for just one round
I really hope you're being sarcastic or trolling...

On the off chance you aren't: The game is what it is, if you can't ensure you have enough time to play a game, stick to custom games with only bots; it isn't fair to other players if you have to leave mid way through a game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dkwj

Junior Member

08-07-2011

Personally i thin this is total bs! I was playing an co op vs. Ai game and every person on my team quit, the bot were attacking the last building in our base to win so i stood there to avoid a death!!! And i get my account suspended where we were loosing? There was nothing i could do but die. Utter bs!!! If this is how you treat players that have spent money on the game btw than whats the point in playing!?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KronicMDMAOD

Junior Member

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I really hope you're being sarcastic or trolling...

On the off chance you aren't: The game is what it is, if you can't ensure you have enough time to play a game, stick to custom games with only bots; it isn't fair to other players if you have to leave mid way through a game.
so iv finished 30+ games and got 4 dcs network wide failure of rogers and HAD to go afk for real life importance, not people i dont know playing a video game online importance...... tell me how this equals my second supension i can understand multiple hour bans but multiple days of locking me out of something i payed for is angering at the least, cant even design it so you can play with bots not aloud to join pvp matches or something? im curious if the creator of LOL was a ex cop


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronicMDMAOD View Post
so iv finished 30+ games and got 4 dcs network wide failure of rogers and HAD to go afk for real life importance, not people i dont know playing a video game online importance...... tell me how this equals my second supension i can understand multiple hour bans but multiple days of locking me out of something i payed for is angering at the least, cant even design it so you can play with bots not aloud to join pvp matches or something? im curious if the creator of LOL was a ex cop
Because it doesn't matter whether or not the leave was 'legit,' there's no way for Riot to distinguish between a doctor getting called in for a transplant, or a 12 year old getting mad and shutting off his computer. As such, Riot chose to punish everyone, even the few edge cases that aren't 'your fault,' rather than allow people to leave willy nilly.

It looks to me like you're either foreign or young; if the former then it's not a big issue, but if the latter, I can't imagine what you had going on that was so important (not sure what that actually meant, do you deal with server maintenance or did your server go down?)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KronicMDMAOD

Junior Member

08-22-2011

im with rogers and there ISP went down ie. network failure and i have no idea what gave the impression of a young or a foreigner unless thats your humour attempt...... what would be nice if you could explain the ratio of 30:4 = not able to play for 3 days, i originally came to play this game with friends and that has proved very difficult due to this leave buster once one of our accounts IS ACTUALLY ABLE TO DO WHAT IT IS CREATED TO DO AND PLAY THE GAME the others get some silly leave or afk and we cannot play i miss the good old days when video games werent taken so dam seriously to the point you cant even play. i dont see why the punishment dosnt work its way up in hours not DAYS!!!!!! honestly though i dont have intentions of leaving game but if it ends up happening oh look im not playing for 3 days. 1 game was left out of the past 14 or so in the past 2 days then 3 days cant be played.


12