Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Friend Folder's - Want a Rename Function

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNSD Stealthix

Recruiter

07-21-2011

So first when you make a Friend Folder or Group, it is inside your friendlist.

But i want a function to rename that folder which was created so that i dont have to delete the folder and make a new one because everyone inside that folder is deleted out of it.

I cannot transfer any of my friends from that folder to the new one, as there are more than 30 people in one of my folders, i don't remember all their usernames.

Thanks in advance if you could just add this function

FBG Lunarhawk

09-05-2011

bump

LowPolyCount

Associate Flash Engineer

09-07-2011

I was working on this before I was put on Dominion. I may see if I can Ninjaneer something.

Sylph

Recruiter

09-07-2011

Quote:
LowPolyCount:
I was working on this before I was put on Dominion. I may see if I can Ninjaneer something.

Thank you. This would help out a lot. Friend comments / notes was also mentioned in the past and would be another sought after feature.

VeggieDealer

09-07-2011

I'd rather see notes...

oregoncrete

09-07-2011

Quote:
LowPolyCount:

I would really like the ability to rearrange folders or at least the ability to delete "Friends". IRL friends into an "A-List" folder because it's alphabetically at the top of my list where I want it to be. But I cannot delete the original folder they came from. I dont use "friends" now because I separate out e-friends based on champion type they main (tank, ad, support, AP, jungler, etc)

andyjobo

01-14-2013

Amen to every suggestions here. PLEASE work on this, riot!

Summation69

03-23-2013

Bump