Stat caps regarding runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalGangstah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Does anyone know where I can find information regarding certain caps with runes?

I just bought some more Armor Penetration Marks but it won't go past +11. So now I feel like i just wasted a bunch of IP.

Can anyone tell me what are the caps for Dodge Seals, and Cooldown Reduction Glyphs, and any other statistical caps for runes please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all.

Regards,
OriginalGangstah

mekabar

07-20-2011

There is no cap aside from the limited number of runes you can use. Not sure what you were seeing but you can socket up to 25 Armor Penetration using a full set of quints and marks.

OriginalGangstah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Hm, am I seeing some kind of error on my client then?

Because I socketed all of my marks with Armor Penetration (1.7 Tier 3) but on the right side where it says Statistics, it won't go past 11. Should I try repairing my LoL client maybe?

mekabar

07-20-2011

Screenshot?

OriginalGangstah

07-20-2011

Whoa it's so strange. I just looked up Phreak's rune page and he has all of his Armor Penetration marks and quints and its at +25. Is it because im only level 22 and not level 30 and I still have 2 more Marks I need to unlock? But it's still strange because when I put in a Tier 2 Armor Penetration mark which is 1.3 and then i trade that out with a Tier 3 Armor Penetration mark which is 1.7 and they are both show +11 where as the Tier 3 1.7 one should show a higher number right?

OriginalGangstah

07-20-2011

Take a look at my Profile via Client and check it out. I have 6 Tier 3 Armor Penetration marks and 1 Tier 2 Armor Penetration and it should definitely be higher than +11

Well, actually it should be at +11.29. It show's decimals for others and earlier when I used to have it at +9.2

Zyren

07-20-2011

No. You're level 22.

6 x 1.66 = 9.96 + 1.29 = 11.25

There is no mistake.

OriginalGangstah

07-21-2011

Oh I see.

Though, why does it show 11 instead of 11.25. Before I upgraded to the tier 3 it showed at 9.2

Eppa

07-21-2011

Probably has to do with that it does only shows 2 digits.