Art Spotlight - Wukong, the Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueBuddha

07-20-2011

BADASS! props to the artist that was sick.

Dalems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

I'm tired of people whining about copy and paste of other champs ablities and no origniality so YES this is a"YOU fking copy and pasted" but it is also an idea at a remake before release so you people at riot can make this fun game a lot more fun.

I am not putting damage numbers or ratio's because I feel that riot should have very good template for balancing damage outputs by now (they obviously don't with the release of yorik but I believe anyways)

Remade Monkey King

Passive: Banana Strech
Everytime the monkey king hits a target his staff gets longer (increasing attack attack range by 25 or some small but noticeable amount) and he gets a Banana charge which can be used for his other abilities. Up to 5-10 length increases and 5-10 banana charges (depending on how riot wants to tweak this)

Q- Om Nom banana's! (Or some better name)
Wutang regains some health and gets some sort of buff depending on banana charges <--- so that the MONKEY KING can jungle because right now it doesn't look like he will be able to and that is just wrong because MONKEYS belong in the jungle. This ability just uses Banana charges and/or mana/energy. I know this sounds like a GP and tryn type skill and that's because it is but bear with me.

W- Staff HOP!
Wukang Leaps 2-4 or more times depending on his staff length increases dealing damage to select points on his leaping way. (This would utilize a new way point based movement/skillshot interface) Also Staff charges would be kept when hitting champions or maybe just used up.

E- Tail wrap
Wukang wraps his tail around an enemy stunning or some other CC while swinging around throwing banana's at nearby enemies and uses all his charges. CC duration, amount of banana's and range of throwing would all depend on the amount of charges stored up.

R- Going Banana's!
Wukang flings a bunch of Bananas onto the battlefield that make champions slid at increasing speeds in the direction that they were originally going. Plus if they hit a wall they are stunned for a short duration .3-.7 seconds depending on how far they traveled before hitting the wall. Allies in the area of effect slide also but their dodge percentage is increased by how far they slide and they are not stunned when hitting terrain.

OR we could just give him a big self buff like yi/tryn/ali that gave him stacks on his staff and banana's

These skills give him a unique playset that im sure would be tons of fun. I've always wanted to play a melee champ that get more range it just seems so annoying (just like a monkey at the zoo.)

Thank you forums for being open to all the troll/stupid people/people who know what they are talking about/me/well everyone!

mr caox

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalems View Post
I'm tired of people whining about copy and paste of other champs ablities and no origniality so YES this is a"YOU fking copy and pasted" but it is also an idea at a remake before release so you people at riot can make this fun game a lot more fun.

I am not putting damage numbers or ratio's because I feel that riot should have very good template for balancing damage outputs by now (they obviously don't with the release of yorik but I believe anyways)

Remade Monkey King

Everytime the monkey king hits a target his staff gets longer (increasing attack attack range by 25 or some small but noticeable amount) and he gets a Banana charge which can be used for his other abilities. Up to 5-10 length increases and 5-10 banana charges (depending on how riot wants to tweak this)

Wutang regains some health and gets some sort of buff depending on banana charges <--- so that the MONKEY KING can jungle because right now it doesn't look like he will be able to and that is just wrong because MONKEYS belong in the jungle. This ability just uses Banana charges and/or mana/energy. I know this sounds like a GP and tryn type skill and that's because it is but bear with me.

W- Staff HOP!
Wukang Leaps 2-4 or more times depending on his staff length increases dealing damage to select points on his leaping way. (This would utilize a new way point based movement/skillshot interface) Also Staff charges would be kept when hitting champions or maybe just used up.

E- Tail wrap
Wukang wraps his tail around an enemy stunning or some other CC while swinging around throwing banana's at nearby enemies and uses all his charges. CC duration, amount of banana's and range of throwing would all depend on the amount of charges stored up.

R- Going Banana's!
Wukang flings a bunch of Bananas onto the battlefield that make champions slid at increasing speeds in the direction that they were originally going. Plus if they hit a wall they are stunned for a short duration .3-.7 seconds depending on how far they traveled before hitting the wall. Allies in the area of effect slide also but their dodge percentage is increased by how far they slide and they are not stunned when hitting terrain.

OR we could just give him a big self buff like yi/tryn/ali that gave him stacks on his staff and banana's

These skills give him a unique playset that im sure would be tons of fun. I've always wanted to play a melee champ that get more range it just seems so annoying (just like a monkey at the zoo.)

Thank you forums for being open to all the troll/stupid people/people who know what they are talking about/me/well everyone!
his skills are out allready brah and they are certainly better than the ones u tryin to create, just sayin just sayin, u be trollin i be trollin

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2011

So hes coming tomorrow right? Since leona delayed her arrival, it would be exactly 2 weeks since last champion, tomorrow.

Svirf Neblin

07-20-2011

I love getting to see these. Thanks Riot!!! =)

sinbad69

07-20-2011

yes and if a tornado goes through a junk yard i can build a fully functioning jet ( however unlikely it is possible )

Dalems

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr caox View Post
his skills are out allready brah and they are certainly better than the ones u tryin to create, just sayin just sayin, u be trollin i be trollin
Haha I think the skills/passive i gave him are way more fun than the copy pasted ones riot did but i guess not everyone appreciates my genius . At least I made his staff extend more than like 2 pixels.. and hey they redid Ryze why not release a super new, fun, original champ with crazy abilities after they just copied and pasted other ones? And I'm not even charging for my time.

L3nggao

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalems View Post

Remade Monkey King

W- Staff HOP!

E- Tail wrap

R- Going Banana's!

Dude no offense but this is kind of dumb<--- note the word
All his skills is based off banana which is wack since just cause he's a monkey he have skills related to a banana -.-

The passive should be the passive of his q though :]] where his attack range is increased permanently similar to kayle and why do he need to be able to jungle -.-

plus he's out already what's the point in changing him whelps nvm at least you got people talking about you Mr. Junior member :]

Warrikon

07-20-2011

hmm its been a while since ive watched htis from start to finish... man this is nice skills! im currently looking into photoshop as im doing vcd at school, any projects i should do out of school? suggestions...

@ artist

Varellll

07-20-2011

Great song for art spotlight xD