Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amumu on Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praxel0

04-25-2011

Game, set, and match.

tumultuoustempus

04-25-2011

The problem with Amumu in TT is that you don't get the best use out of his abilities. He has three AOEs, but there are less people to hit with them.

Minipsych

04-25-2011

wow.. i really feel like a noob now. LOL. did not know that. thanks for info.. clears up my build to do more damage..

Minipsych

04-26-2011

Quote:
tumultuoustempus:
The problem with Amumu in TT is that you don't get the best use out of his abilities. He has three AOEs, but there are less people to hit with them.

yes this is very true.... but with less people you don't need to use them as often either... I've yet to play shen on TT so i can judge who is the better tank.. but my premade for 3's is unstoppable at the current moment.. we probably have a 95%+ win record at the moment. i just cant wait till they get to 30 so we can have a true test of skills..

McSchmick

04-26-2011

Don't be hatin on Amumu!

First off, yes, amumu has 3 aoe's, but if you hit just 2 out of the three people on a team in TT you hit a higher percent of people than hitting 3 out of 5 on SR. So it is better. Plus, on TT most teams are made of tanky dps, which means alot of the time you will run into 3 tanky dpsers, your despair owns their face especially with your passive. I run MPen marks. combined with your passive you have 45 MPen, you dont need anymore power. Think of it this way, despair alone gives the other team a 30 second timer to kill your team, combined with tantrum you dont need any AP to boost your damage. If you are against an extremely dpsy team, sunfire cape makes you invincible.

Item wise you want to rush a sunfire for the farming ability, banshees if they are magey. From there, its personal choice.

Just remember: your playstyle is to make the fight drag out. The longer they stand around, the more damage they take from despair, tantrum, and your sunfire. As long as you stun whoever is attacking your MVP, you will get farmed, you will ks a lot on accident, trust me.

Minipsych

04-26-2011

FINALLY. someone that agrees with me on Mumu.. lol.. although.. I am finding Singed to be quite valueable this week being free. i may have to buy him nxt