How to WW jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiinox

07-20-2011

Very slowly.

lCantGetNoSleep

07-20-2011

Go WQQE then max Q, with preference on E or W (I max W first).

I use 1/16/13 masteries and start with a cloth armor 2 health pots and a ward With enough runes for Marks and Quints to reach 12 Armor pen and the rest AS (I think it comes out to like 14% AS, not sure).

Start at big wolf, kill it, then take blue when it spawns at 1:55, finish wolves, then clear the jungle from top down, try to use Q right after an autoattack since it resets the timer. A lot of warwicks don't gank until level 6, don't do this, even if you can't get a kill, ganking the lane helps relieve pressure/blows summoners and gives you presence on the map.

A lot of people get madred's on ww as their first item, which is possibly the worst thing you can do. Because early game, people don't have that much hp, and madred's is not a good item without sufficient AS.

I usually go wriggles (makes him almost impossible to kill 1v1 and his ultimate heals for a huge amount), spirit visage, Wit's end, sunfire and other tanky items depending on the enemy team.

If you DO decide to go madred's blood razor, please do not buy greaves on him, you need sorc boots for the magic penetration, since most of your damage will be coming from the 20% in your ult and percent damage from your Q, and both of those attacks are magic damage.

Roxas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzyboi View Post
If the team is tanky, build cloth into madred's......you're right about the runes, but many people without runes dominate in jungling as well.
Still wrong. WW has one of the best sustainability in the jungle, thus longsword is much more efficient, even without runes, you'd be really slow and it isn't worth jungling. The whole point of jungling is to clear it rather fast and look for opportunities to gank while you have red.

If you don't clear it fast, you're going to be behind on levels compared to being a lanewick duo lane. EXP masteries affect jungling too, so if he's on pure offense tree as a level 10, it isn't going to work out at all.

IamGrimm

07-20-2011

He can do it naked.
Try to find yourself a fun and easy route.

Take smite.

No really.
Take smite.

lCantGetNoSleep

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylized Beat View Post
Still wrong. WW has one of the best sustainability in the jungle, thus longsword is much more efficient, even without runes, you'd be really slow and it isn't worth jungling. The whole point of jungling is to clear it rather fast and look for opportunities to gank while you have red.
WW doesn't have the greatest ganks at level 4, so going cloth armor + ward might be a better starting build on him, since preventing someone on your team from dying is just as valuable as getting a successful gank with him at level 4 (not as likely).

Forumtroll

07-20-2011

In solo queue I'd start at double golems and do the small camps first. People are idiots. The less you rely on them, the better. Don't expect people to understand the jungle or junglers.

Because you're WW you can start with vamp scepter or long sword+pot or cloth armor+3 pots+1 ward, or boots and three pots. If you start with the ward, ward the spot that covers both paths to your blue.

I build tankwick. That means I always go Wriggles Lantern on him. I usually follow that with MR boots ---> Spirit visage ---> Wit's End ---> Sunfire Cape (Or Force of Nature depending whether the ad or ap are the bigger threat) the last thing I get is a Guardian Angel. Congratulations you are now unkillable.

Take Smite and Flash.

SQUAT QUEEN AMY

07-20-2011

AS/ArPen runes

start with long sword, 1 pot
start blue >wolves> wraiths >red >golems >gank
W>Q>Q>E

ONLY GANK OVEREXTENDERS

The Bear Jew78

07-20-2011

thanks, but i looked up on utube blue buff lvl 1 you can do it solo? is that better or worse, btw i have armour and armour pen from nasus rune page so that wil help alot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjwocLI8PHo&feature=fvst

Roxas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity Dream View Post
WW doesn't have the greatest ganks at level 4, so going cloth armor + ward might be a better starting build on him, since preventing someone on your team from dying is just as valuable as getting a successful gank with him at level 4 (not as likely).
You only really gank overextenders, it's quite possibly depending on your team comp. He's not the best indeed, but depending on the lane you're about to gank is mostly dependant on how much CC your team has in that lane, otherwise rush 6.

The Bear Jew78

07-20-2011

wow alot of statergy's i think im gonna stick with a basic one for a few games till im confident say.. cloth armour, hp pots, blue buff first then try to gank while gettin some monsters. then ill use different startegy's like people have said mosnters first then buff then ganks.